The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I cheated its the connection we just got at work.  Get about over 900 each way on a good day.  Its not even that expensive its mainly because its central Leeds.

I'm 'only' on virgin 100mb at home, i'd be happy with 50 really but they don't seem to offer it anymore.

I'm central Bristol, but live in a block, so the connection is shared. My friend on the outskirts gets about 200mb down.

I uploaded a mix earlier and it was done uploading before I'd typed out the description, so I'm more than happy with the connection. Likewise, uploading massive photos to FB is almost instant.

13 hours ago, MadManMike said:

I'm central Bristol, but live in a block, so the connection is shared. My friend on the outskirts gets about 200mb down.

I uploaded a mix earlier and it was done uploading before I'd typed out the description, so I'm more than happy with the connection. Likewise, uploading massive photos to FB is almost instant.

Is this still with plusnet dude?

53 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

Is this still with plusnet dude?

Yeah, it was £5 a month extra and less hassle just to stick with them. My intermittent connection issues have vanished, so no complaints here.

I still reckon it was a line fault so not really anything to do with Plusnet.

Fivetens arrived, look to have never been worn on a pedal, soles are completely unmarked!  There is a tiny split in the outer toebox reinforcement where the shoe flexes but that's not a major thing. They fit pretty well, possibly a bit snug so no doubling up socks (but merino wool isn't that thick) and the super thick ankle collar pushes my foot forwards so my toes are in the front of the toe box and there's a finger space by my heel; be fine once I've got used to them.

For 40 quid I'm not complaining :D

edit: and holy f**k they are sticky, like bluetak :o

Edited by forteh
  • Like 2

Good things come to those who wait. Been saying that to myself for the past few weeks while dating a slightly distrusting girl I met at the pub. Good things came yesterday and that's just the beginning of what's shaping up to be an amazing relationship. 2018 just keeps getting better and better.

1 hour ago, Greetings said:

Good things come to those who wait. Been saying that to myself for the past few weeks while dating a slightly distrusting girl I met at the pub. Good things came yesterday and that's just the beginning of what's shaping up to be an amazing relationship. 2018 just keeps getting better and better.

I swear this happens to you once a year or something 

• Like 3