The Happy Thread

Duncy H

5 months since I split up with the missus, 3 months since she f*cked off up country, 2 months since she contacted me. :D Thank f*ck for parents friends!... My mums friend (landlady) has just offered me and my daughter a place for whatever rent I can do that is reasonable! F*cking Ideal! Really nice place, slowly getting things sorted so should be definitely moved out of my parents for the end of the month. Things are looking really good at the minute, I will admit that I am scabbing benefits and what not but there really isn't much I can do as a full time parent. Daughters learning and doing new things everyday, my depressive, emotional self seems to have f*cked off :D Just generally much more happy recently :) The only thing bad at the minute... riding. aha

• Like 5

5 months since I split up with the missus, 3 months since she f*cked off up country, 2 months since she contacted me. :D Thank f*ck for parents friends!... My mums friend (landlady) has just offered me and my daughter a place for whatever rent I can do that is reasonable! F*cking Ideal! Really nice place, slowly getting things sorted so should be definitely moved out of my parents for the end of the month. Things are looking really good at the minute, I will admit that I am scabbing benefits and what not but there really isn't much I can do as a full time parent. Daughters learning and doing new things everyday, my depressive, emotional self seems to have f*cked off :D Just generally much more happy recently :) The only thing bad at the minute... riding. aha

Sounds awesome, know the feeling!

I always thought we brought you along to rides for entertainment value? :P

• Like 1

I regularly volunteer to do the breakfast run to the bakery to chat with Olivia the bakery girl. Super hot.

One of our parts suppliers has recently taken on some new lady drivers too, and near all of them are spot on.
Makes your day a little less boring haha.

• Like 1

Feeling pretty great after a days laboring filling a skip full of rubble, and then an 18 mile fixie ride.

Made a nice change from just looking at job websites all day till people are available to ride trials.

Don't know if you realised it was me waving like a mad man. :) Was a great night to be on the bike, only managed 13 miles, but got a sneaky 31 miler in yesterday :dance:

Jed

Edited by Hessy

I regularly volunteer to do the breakfast run to the bakery to chat with Olivia the bakery girl. Super hot.

One of our parts suppliers has recently taken on some new lady drivers too, and near all of them are spot on.

Makes your day a little less boring haha.

Ah so now we know the name, Olivia.

Olivia Kidney. . .

Been offered a job with my gf over summer to deliver leaflets. We both wanted a job over summer but it's absolutely ideal that we're both gonna be doing the same job together! Booking Radfest tickets asap, bike is nearly full built up, and going to Amsterdam for 3 nights at the end of this month. Things are so good :D

I like how when I went on all the facebook likes at the bottom were men, I trust you'll be making a personal visit to check the place out beforehand???

Could pick something up for the future Mrs Dilworth ;)

In other news, just checked the new outgoings now we've technically moved in with the inlaws. It bodes well that the wife approves of VW T4's!