The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I fear the day my girlfriend wears high heels with me :(

Genuine fear.

Haha. If you're short-ish then I sympathize. Not too tall either, in your preposterous measuring system I'm 5'11 which by today's standards is probably classed as something between a midget and a dwarf? She's just a bit shorter than me in high heels which is perfect. Doesn't ruin my self esteem and looks great.

Sent my phone off for repair because it stopped having any signal, anywhere. Just got it back 'repaired' and it's just a new phone with my old battery cover on it. Not a bad result as it was getting to be pretty battered and scratched up!

• Like 1

New office pretty much complete now. If any of you need stickers done for anything then get onto Lucy (Miss-Higgy) for super duper service. The business is at www.facebook.com/Indiprint and no, I didn't get any incentive to put this here :P If you want to give a like to the fifty6 page that'd be awesome because I don't get to concentrate on it much ironically - facebook.com/fifty6ltd

post-497-0-09169900-1358167858_thumb.jpg

Edited by JDâ„¢
  • Like 1