The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I spanked your mum...

Mum and dad asked me tiiiiiime ago to build them a coffee table for their living room. Never did it then got into other projects. An hour in the garage tonight has given life to this..

IMAG0712_zpsfbc66f1e.jpg

Gonna get a few coats of 25% sheen lacquer on it tomorrow and black the glass and jobs a good'en!

Wish I'd just done it sooner to be honest.

• Like 2

after 20+ years of inhaling tobacco smoke i now haven´t smoked a cig since 3 weeks,thanks to the electronic vaping.

if you want to quit smoking get an ego-t or similar,so f*cking easy!

btw ,for the people which would say "changing from smoking to vaping isnt quitting":nicotine itself has a fraction of the negative effects on health compared to the rest of the chemicals in a cig´s smoke,newest research came up with the fact you can vape up to 4 months and have inhaled the same sh*t as in one single cigarette.

good choice,makes me proud and happy right now,i feel so much better in terms of health,and thats after 3 weeks

• Like 2

not to dissuade your healthy lifestyle change, but be wary there ave been reports of them exploding when charging..

i dont charge any batteries unattended,and always on a fireproof glass table.

they dont "explode",they "gas out",which can cause fire.the case in america in which that guy blew half of his tongue up was his own fault:he built the battery carrier himself and didnt put holes in it to relieve the pressure if the batt gasses out,and it did.every e-zig batt you can buy has a pressure relieve system.

How old were you when you started? :S I had a go of those for a while and they're pretty good, only down side is the cost! I was spending twice as much, time to quit is looming

12-13 man.in fact its like with pc or game consoles:one has higher starting cost, and low consequential costs, and vice versa.

in the first week i spent 40.- for a set of ego-t e-zigs and 15,- for nicotine liquids.same as with tobacco cigs.

then i ordered nicotine base and flavours,now i mix that stuff myself in medicinal quality for 14€/100ml (liquids you can buy in a tobacco shop cost 6,95€/10ml(!!!),thats a joke).100ml lasts me 5-10 weeks,so its quite cheaper then smoking.and if a battery dies it costs 10,-,unless you want something with variable voltage to tune the behavior of your atomizers.

i´d say give it a go,but strongly recommend an ego-t from joyetech with a ce4+ v3 clearomizer,theres barely a difference to a real cig.

you can see it from my post,i like it so much

ego-t-ce4-v2-transparent-clearomizer-e-c

Edited by FamilyBiker

for me its like smoking,but less harmfull,plus the bonus of the technical stuff like mixing liquids and wrapping atomizer wicks diy,makes it kind of a hobby.

Nah, it was me coming out with crap like that that made me realise the error of my ways.

Wanna stop smoking? Don't be a girl, do it properly. Want to smoke? Don't be a girl, do it properly.

• Like 2

its the same thing again,opinions.

i could say"dont be an idiot,start vaping,you wont die from it and you can go down to 0mg nicotine and just enjoy the flavours",because thats what i want to do with that stuff.

what you said is like if i said dont be a p*ssy,if you cant continue riding trials due to health problems,stop riding all kinds of bicycles completely.

this is the happy thread,i´m happy about it.simple as.

not the right place to get in the usual "the world vs familybiker" arguments,as i said,opinions

Edited by FamilyBiker

I'm not sure I could be seen in public with that! Ladyboy fag

in the same way we all will probably have the screens of our smartphones built into contact lenses one day,i think things like that will get pretty normal.

same with tight jeans,when i was a kiddy you would´ve been getting the question if you were accidently grabbing one of your little sisters pants,if you were seen wearing one.and today grown men ride with tights

i´d rather vape and look gay then die from cancer and look dead lol

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1

Changing from smoking to "E-smoking"

Great idea!

The better idea would be:

Stop smoking.

actually it isnt smoke.smoke are tiny dust particles in hot air,vapours are tiny liquid drops.

no carbon monoxyde,no cancerogen chemicals.

thats why i´d say i stopped smoking,i just started consuming nicotine in an alternative way to inhaling diesel exhaust fumes hahaha

I had one of these e-cigs before they were readily available (hipster?) but then I ran out of refills and couldn't get anymore so stopped. I agree they do work to an extent but I could never go 100% onto one at the time, theres something about sparking up compared to the little glowy light. I now smoke properly again, happily I may add.

• Like 1

Had a proper grafting day, gym first thing, milking cows, moving sheep then a good few hours chucking pallets and sleepers about. Having an hour on the sofa now with the small people before putting the crimbo tree up an then settling down with an ale or two!

Nah, it was me coming out with crap like that that made me realise the error of my ways.

Wanna stop smoking? Don't be a girl, do it properly. Want to smoke? Don't be a girl, do it properly.

OT

chav hat and a medallion? That's going to be hard to take the piss out of now :( its taking the piss out of its self sooo well... you f'ing genius you

Edited by f**megently
  • Like 1

So happy for the upcoming summer. Just feels like this summer is going to be big for me, and it feels like my next bike is going to be something that changes alot for me! Can't wait :D

Roll on summer, only 6 months left!

And also had a awesome gym session, so the endorphins is making me even happier.