The Happy Thread

Duncy H

The last few rides about town have felt really good. Nothing especially technical or exciting just blasting about town. Hand/finger injury that has stopped me riding for more than 30mins has gone away so I can't wait until it warms up a little bit and it stays light after 7pm.

Came back from the dentist. Must have been 10 years since I last went for a check up. Found the courage because it turned out one of my rallysprint buddies is a dentist, kind of explains why his daily driver is a brand new S65. Was really amusing having him check my teeth while talking about new wheels he's bought for his M3 and whether I think 225 section tyres will fit onto an 8" rim. I think he expected answers each time but didn't bother removing his tools from my mouth :P Anyway, what makes me really happy is he did an x-ray, scaling, sanding and something else and didn't want a penny for it.

Not sure we're on the same page here. Have you downloaded the running app or a game?

I was referring to this and this

Ohh.........

I knew that........

Hahahahahahaha. My friend has a brother who competed in that and it looks so fun, shame I hate running. I'd love to do a bike related one!

New office pretty much complete now. If any of you need stickers done for anything then get onto Lucy (Miss-Higgy) for super duper service. The business is at www.facebook.com/Indiprint and no, I didn't get any incentive to put this here :P If you want to give a like to the fifty6 page that'd be awesome because I don't get to concentrate on it much ironically - facebook.com/fifty6ltd

attachicon.gif2013-01-14 12.39.10 copy.jpg

Looks cool. Loads of space! We're looking for a new place, but everywhere is so expensive :(

Looks cool. Loads of space! We're looking for a new place, but everywhere is so expensive :(

Cheers :)

This was up at £28 per sqft, so rediculously expensive. However, we found out it'd been empty for 2 years so I'm not paying anywhere near that. Closer to £5 p/sqft - get negotiating!

Really enjoyable ride tonight despite it being -4'c (can't find the degrees symbol, 'postrophe will do). Feel like i'm finally getting to grips with the new bike.

Start>Programms>Accessories>System Tools> Character Map.

EDIT: Or Alt+0176

Edited by weirdoku

Glad it went well, Ben :)

Had a nice weekend away :D

got some GOOD people around atm who share the same views and opinions as i do about the WORLD

Got some new goodies COMING Love it when a plan comes TOGETHER

Is the random capitalisation supposed to subliminally influence people into following your new world order?

• Like 2