Norwich Ride Photos - Laurence--Trials / Laurence Knight

Laurence--Trials

That bar angle gives you a dodgy posture on the bike.

Really? i thought i looked quite relaxed.

I liked that! And I don't agree at all about the bar angle giving you a dodgy blablabla.. You look super relaxed on the rear wheel of that bike, and by the judge of those photos you have a nice style too:)

Such a nice weather :(

Thanks mate means alot :) looking to bring out an edit soon haha.

I actually thought they were pretty boring, no offense

How come? :(

• Like 1

Not having a dig at you but most are just static pics of you standing on the back wheel or having just landing stuff. There aren't many actual action shots and there's a lot going on in the backgrounds, it's as if the photographer wanted to get the reactions of people in the background rather than focusing in on you.

I'm far from an expert when it comes to taking pictures but the ones in here appeal to me more. Whilst a lot are basically the same it's the way they show the effort and are all about the rider that I like.

In one or two pics your arms proper curve round.

Oh right, hadn't noticed. Either way it feels comfortable and my riding is smoother :)

Not having a dig at you but most are just static pics of you standing on the back wheel or having just landing stuff. There aren't many actual action shots and there's a lot going on in the backgrounds, it's as if the photographer wanted to get the reactions of people in the background rather than focusing in on you.

I'm far from an expert when it comes to taking pictures but the ones in here http://www.trials-fo...l-28th-october/ appeal to me more. Whilst a lot are basically the same it's the way they show the effort and are all about the rider that I like.

I see what you mean, thanks for the feedback, i'll try and get some more like that next time (Y)