-G-

G dont take this badly but you look like quasimodo on a bike your style is awful looks like you need a higher front end and you need to sit back a bit more on the bike, im far from perfect just some friendly advice ;)

You are an idiot! What kind of comment is that!

It was the truth i didnt realise he has mental problems and would take it so badly.
There weren't nothing wrong with your comment mate.

Just cos its This guy and everyone likes him. There have been much worse comments about other people and nobody cares.

If you take down a video cos one person gives you constructive criticism... Your quite frankly a bell end.

Edited by Carlperkins
  • Like 1

Yeah, but bloody hell. Over reaction. I'd say the comment is slightly more than 'constructive' critism, but surely you could just take that on the chin G?

After all, the majority of the forum do nothing but back your riding ability and style, and welcomed you to come and ride when you visited.

• Like 1

just i think Trials-Forum should have an option to delete your own threads

i see no reason to the people to keep writing in this thread

Throw the vid back up mate.. I wanna see it.

I've seen your riding and your better than me and most other people on here. But if someone called me quasy modo I wouldn't exactly care. I'd hate to think what you would do if someone threw an actual insult your way like calling you a useless fanny. Haha.

Edit: ahh what! The forum changes the see you next Tuesday to fanny? Haha

Edited by Carlperkins