eBay find...

Joshm1991

Has any one noticed that the descriptions on some of them say brake doesn't work, no shit the wheels don't have the disks on them and im sure one of them has a wheel from one of those dirt cheap full sus biks that were all the rage a few years ago with kids. they look a bit hacked together out of odd parts. For example the giant acid is running a radial laced wheel on a hub brake, I don't know about you guys but i wouldn't trust that as my rear wheel on a jump / trail bike would you?

One bike has forks with 3 crowns

One has 1 crown

The Patriot has braking arms attached to the swingarm (instead of the main triangle), adding extra weight and rattle but nothing else

Backwards cranks on the Commencal

It's f**king bat shit crazy. My money's on Pete Wright...

• Like 2

Sweet holy jesus, those frames he is selling on his eBay are ridiculously covered in stickers haha! His punctuation and spelling are also appalling, how the hell does he get £1750 from a 75p bike and then start a 1750 quid one on 200 just like that lol? if he said he received it as payment, maybe he got all of the bikes together, and the crappy one was his idea of change? we will never know, ahh Kevin,ever the optimist.

They are more than likely stolen, i've known people to have to supremo de-sticker or strip really badly done paint from various bikes and frames lol

I remember years ago there was a really dodgy couple who lived local and 2 lads from Manchester used to hang out with them and they got pretty friendly with some of my mates. Then bikes started going missing and all clues pointed to this lot so we reported them to the filth who obviously took so long to come round and check the house out that by the time they got there all the stolen bikes were gone. They were mixing and matching the parts off the bikes and de stickering the frames then a flatbed would come from Manchester and load them up to take away. All the odd bits they hadn't used like bottle cages and stuff were just dumped over the back wall of the house they lived in so technically there was no stolen goods on their property and the police could do nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Classic case of seen a bike with rear mounted brakes and wanted to go the cheap road to get them http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAD-Phase-1-1-Trials-Bike-/251241480893?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item3a7f28c2bd

Brilliant! When ever I go to Tesco and see that they are selling bikes I always check whether they have the forks on right...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...