OMFG Brakeless MOTOtrial

clerictgm

Where was this? Flappits I assume?

Was down at my Dads. Big old chalk quarry that was owned by the local farmer. Had it insured to allow us to ride there all year round.

£100 quid for the year, which is good considering how often we went. Anyway, he decided to move on and has since shut the quarry.

There are neighboring quarries that people use, but its more fun on a motocross bike than a trials bike. More long flowy jumpy stuff than obstacles and hill climbs.

Was down at my Dads. Big old chalk quarry that was owned by the local farmer. Had it insured to allow us to ride there all year round.

£100 quid for the year, which is good considering how often we went. Anyway, he decided to move on and has since shut the quarry.

There are neighboring quarries that people use, but its more fun on a motocross bike than a trials bike. More long flowy jumpy stuff than obstacles and hill climbs.

Get yourself to Cowm in Rochdale is beastly for moto and bike trials!!

• Like 2

I've been wondering for a while when/if this would ever happen. So glad it finally has.

I normally can't get in to mototrial videos at all - but I got properly latched on this one.

It could potentially be down to the lack of engine noises, but never mind.

I can't begin to imagine how much skill that takes.

Back when I did moto trials, I was unaware of any brakes...

Haha same for me! I cant get my head around using the back brake on my GasGas! Too many years of riding push bikes. Think I need a thumb brake.

Haha same for me! I cant get my head around using the back brake on my GasGas! Too many years of riding push bikes. Think I need a thumb brake.

Plus with boots on you kind of loose feeling of it, and given that in trials parks in England the conditions are always wet mud using the rear brake is impossible without skidding..

Buy mine. £900.

Please stop advertising in the threads it's ridiculously annoying, you've done it twice in the last day.

Plus with boots on you kind of loose feeling of it, and given that in trials parks in England the conditions are always wet mud using the rear brake is impossible without skidding..

That's not true.