Try all working on splined cranks/freewheel with integrated? spindle(f

ghostrider88

That´s when first version was produced ;)293610_578052288876271_597950834_n.jpg

Why would you create a freewheel with such small ID?

Personally i'd make full advantage and use larger bearings, and give it more pawls/engagement points.

Does it fit press fit or use external bb?

Same thing came to my mind, maybe they use something else, not pawls/ratchet system?Who knows, but that´s prolly 2007proto as well, 2013 might look completely different.

Same thing came to my mind, maybe they use something else, not pawls/ratchet system?Who knows, but that´s prolly 2007proto as well, 2013 might look completely different.

Rb did a roller ball design which was meant to have virtually instant take up, but i dont think it could stand up to trials abuse.

I guess depending on the bearing width, you could offset the pawls, and run two sets next to each other?

I love it when trials companies manufacture stuff like this, but it'd be nice to have a detailed view of how it goes together/works

I was talking about crewkerz, I don´t know more than you about try all cranks guys, don´t ask me things lol. But it looks closer to 24mm spindle(like hollowtech 2) than to 30mm crewkerz will use and bb30 system already uses. We will see soon I guess,2013 version can be very different to those posted here, but it´s great to see something new and interesting is in the making.

Edited by ghostrider88
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the idea of this and the Crewkerz(..) systems. One of these is going to come in very handy... I do completely with this though;

Why would you create a freewheel with such small ID?

Personally i'd make full advantage and use larger bearings, and give it more pawls/engagement points.

• 2 months later...