The new project from Russia. OMEN Bikes

Bokov Denis

Hello! Good day!

We are glad to present you a new brand of street-trial bicycles - OMEN Bikes.

It is a new company which is rooted in Russia with the assistance of the European engineers in the production development and final manufacuring placed in Taiwan.

Our frames have thick pipes, rigid milled nodes, and other interesting options which make them very universal.

You can find more detailed information and characteristics on our sitewww.omenbikes.com

The frame will be available for sale in the middle of 2013

post-27628-0-28713400-1358243007_thumb.j

• Like 3

I know it's hard to come up with original exciting new designs for what is simply two triangles, but I'd have liked to have seen a little more originality. I don't want to come across like I'm hating the bike, but it does seem like an inspired front end with a Czar rear end welded on, even the spec is almost identical to an Inspired full bike.. the disk tab is cool but has it had much testing? Non gusseted mounts tend to last a much shorter time.

But yeah, not hating, competition makes everyone try harder.

Hello, Dave.

Thanks for your interest to our products!

Now we have made a small amount of frames and some parts that we rider well tested these products.

Now when we know that frames have very high quality and durability we begin mass production.

We expect that production OMEN Bikes will be accessible to sale in the middle of 2013.

We will necessarily inform you when it will be possible to make preorder for these products.

Retail price for frame OMEN TwentyFour: ~550 EURO.

Regards,

OMEN Bikes