Industry Clothing Co

Mr_scott

Just a quick post for anyone that might be interested - been working on this for a few years now and it's going well. Just wanted to share it and find out what you guys think…

Also, just want to say thanks to John Shrewsbury who has given me a lot of support from the start, helping to spread the word.

www.industryclothingco.com

Check the 'About' section to find out the ideas behind the brand.

More things in the pipeline including beanies, poms and 5 panels...

Cheers,

Craig
craig@industryclothingco.com

Edited by Mr_scott
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered a hoody the other day,lovely stuff! Only issue I have is that postage to Ireland is pretty expensive

And seemingly quite slow

Sorry for the over charge - we've issued you a refund. It's the little things like this that we're working on so all feedback is appreciated and taken into account.

We posted the parcel on 9th Feb - two days after we received your order. When did you get it?

Saw Bessell rocking some Industry stuff on the weekend - looks really good quality! May have to get involved.

Give me a shout if you've got any ideas you'd like to work on with me.

Today i got my hoodies, they look really good.

Just i missed in the site the option to buy stickers, always i ordered in my orders and this time wasn't different :(

Stickers will be back online with the Spring/ Summer range. If you order again, we'll drop a few extra stickers in ;)

Hey

I got the hoody on the 22nd of February, and you didn't have to refund anything mate,I know that a start up business will have gremlins, and creases to iron out!

I love the hoody, top quality materials and workmanship! And I will most certainly be getting more stuff! Plus as soon as I buy my inspired the sticker is straight on it!

I've had some serious compliments about it here in Ireland, and I'll keep spreading the word!

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested the first spring/summer 13 drop is now online.

Some more stuff to come mid May. Also working on some collaboration projects.

We can now also be found at www.industrysupply.co

Try to avoid using internet explorer at the moment as we seem to be having issues viewing some images, trying to get this sorted.

ss13facebookad.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 2