Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

D4779986-59F7-4068-8DEE-98061F8D1400.thumb.jpeg.f597e2eb6699759cf5ce48455a1228f9.jpeg

Been riding this for just over a year, it’s been incredibly good. It’s literally done everything, 4000ft climbs, bike park laps, train gaps, beer runs, lake cruises, big days in the saddle, shuttle days...

Kind of a bit peeved the new nomad is so radically changed, not that I’d go out and buy a new one anyway.

Currently got it setup in full enduro mode, water bottle, tube taped to the top tube and New clever one up pump with the edc tool system.

Got an absolute steal on some enve wheels too, torn wether to sell them to make profit or just ride them. I’ll post another pic soon with the new setup.

It’s iteresting to see how many people on here are on mountain bikes now.

Edited by Duncy H
  • Like 6

On 11/12/2017 at 1:16 PM, Ali C said:

Can you guys clear up why you'd chose a DJ bike for pumptracks/skateparks/jumps over a bmx? (or even street trials bike)

For me it's geo. I'm 6ft 2 and BMX's feel super weird. WAY too small. I know plenty of BMX riders are my height or taller, but it just doesn't feel right to me.

Same with trials bikes, the geo feels wrong on a pump track.

A nice 24" DJ bike with 100mm travel on the front just feels right.

And on that note, anyone want to buy my old skool roadie so I can fund one?

On 12/11/2017 at 1:16 PM, Ali C said:

Can you guys clear up why you'd chose a DJ bike for pumptracks/skateparks/jumps over a bmx? (or even street trials bike)

Mostly just because I wanted to build another bike but partly because I had a go on a jump bike while I was riding a pump track on my Trials bike and thought, this is way better!

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2018 at 4:49 AM, Ben Swales said:

I flipping love this bike. Airdrop Edit V2 Pro with a few tweaks to the original spec (rims, tyres, pedals, chain guide). 

BD67C145-8BF6-4CD7-B488-108C954BD5EE.jpeg

We will have to get out for a ride when I’m back in the uk in summer!

Are you still in Sheffield?

Edited by Duncy H

• 3 weeks later...

68D79AC3-6AE5-413A-9C69-D8EE46270396.thumb.jpeg.eca3f801b49a6c90eb8370297ab783dd.jpeg

Not the greatest pic for showing the details of the bike but this is the current setup. This thing is so unbelievably sick every time I get out on it it reminds me how good it is.

Future plans are new drivetrain. The clutch on the mech has died and got some proto cranks and B.B. to test and the rest has had lots of abuse. Going either XT or XTR as can get deals through work. Rim decals will be changed at some point as they’re a bit marked in the flesh, thinking of going white.

Ive been talked into racing some enduros on Vancouver island so that’s something exciting to look forward to.

• Like 2