Working in fork lines...

-G-

hi,

just i'm thinking what to do on my bike, thought i could play a bit with the fork, i did it before in the bentravisvideo... it's a thing ive never seen in trials and to do different things is always interesting to me...

it's an easy line, this starts in the other side of the rail, there's a bank, just up there putting the rear wheel on the bank and the front wheel on the rail rolling it a bit through the rail, then let it go down at the fork, then just a nosepick.

I still can't do this very smooth so i will not show the vid :P But i will keep working in this little moves the ones i think are quite interesting if you get it smooth :)

hope you like it

39436902.jpg

39938562.jpg

79275667.jpg

43840264.jpg

Edited by -G-
  • Like 5

Oh, i don't knew it,

Thanks for explain it chimpy, i didn't understand the 'aener' comment at all, i was looking for judders in the google translater haha

Edited by -G-
  • Like 2

Oh, i don't knew it,

Thanks for explain it chimpy, i didn't understand the 'aener' comment at all, i was looking for judders in the google translater haha

Hahahahahahaha. Sorry - I didn't really think that through :P

Looking forward to seeing you integrate these in to lines in your next video!

As Chimp said, it'll be interesting to see a different take on them.

• Like 1

You have actually met Mike Judson (Judders) Last time you came to England G he rides the white inspired and is about 60 <fact

Mike still dose these kinds of moves and is attempting some pretty sweet things so as far as Nose picks into trials is concerned over summer watching what you do with yours and what mike dose with his will be cool.

Check out

and most of the damnation videos and a few on vimeo are worth a watch ;)

EDIT: I can't find the video I wanted to link you, I swear its called "Leeds 2009" with Mike and Lewis riding he dose a pick in that

Edited by Seabasss
  • Like 3

You have actually met Mike Judson (Judders) Last time you came to England G he rides the white inspired and is about 60 <fact

59 is nowhere near 60... :P

The video with the most toothpick/dropout stuff is 'Rock Lobster' with me and Boon. It is great fun to do, but we probably went a bit overboard and it kinda spoilt the flow.

http://vimeo.com/23077427

My favourite move was always the sidehop gap to smith, great fun to do. (4:30 into this vid.)

http://vimeo.com/5170403

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

• Like 3

Are you implying that riding with brakes but not using them is the same as riding brakeless? :P

In any case, I've now lost count of the amount of times I've watched an old trials video I've never seen before and seen guys like Rowan, Boon, Phil Feeney, Judders and Joel do things I've wanted to do, but 4-5 years (minimum) ago. Sucks to be me...

• Like 1