couple clips from damon watson

gu trials

It wasent, it was last Friday at the Scunthorpe indoor spot.

It's also not all about going to the gym you simple minded person. A major part of it is technique refinement.

You are an idiot if you think you will gain power from so called technique refinement. I guess he refined his technique in 2weeks better than most elite riders over 10years of training. Also, it´s not like every video posted in todays riding tread was filmed today, it´s for short shitty clips that don´t deserve their own tread, pretty much like these...

no

:D

Pray to god then?You know, oh lord give me power etc.

• Like 1

u know what I mean, it's not just that ;)

he is unique

he was going bigger than anyone before he was a thank like these days

but sure it helps a lot to go to the gym

He has been working out for a looong time. Maybe his first vids on adamant or the one on KOT he wasn´t. Sure it´s not only that, there is plenty of "bouncy" guys around who don´t workout, but without it, there is no way in hell you get to this point, that´s why every pro rider works out and they go bigger than ever, every year.

If you have shitty timing nothing is going to help lol, but this isn´t the case is it? Technique refinement my ass, he gapped 10ft in 2008...

So basically, what your saying is that because I can ride my bike at a what I feel, reasonable level, if I go to the gym I can gap like damon? Sidehop like him? Even though is technique is a whole lot better than mine?

So basically, what your saying is that because I can ride my bike at a what I feel, reasonable level, if I go to the gym I can gap like damon? Sidehop like him? Even though is technique is a whole lot better than mine?[/quote I think what he is saying is that if Damon didn't go to the gym he would not be able to go as big as he does. I would happily bet a large amount on if he stopped working out he wouldn't go as big as he does.
  • Like 1

So basically, what your saying is that because I can ride my bike at a what I feel, reasonable level, if I go to the gym I can gap like damon? Sidehop like him? Even though is technique is a whole lot better than mine?

No, I say good technique gets you only that far as you power allows you . Where comes his power from was the question, and the answer is from the gym.

13seconds of footage. Great, but I´m sure "post a video of todays riding" would be more suitable tread to post it in.

You sir are brilliant.

See you next tuesday.

Has it impacted your day so much that it would have kept you a lot happier if it was within another thread? Bless.

• Like 3

Yet another Damon Watson based argument. Becoming repetitive this. Why can't people just let the guy ride without criticism. He's good, with a combination of muscle and technique refined over a few years riding. Leave it at that

• Like 4