You'r favourite riding spot

fbmbmx

Well this might make people have a few more places to ride, I'll go first..

Were: somervell drive, Fareham

Why: It's a very simple spot but only rideable in the winter as the plants are not there. Yes the people who live there are fine with it.

post-13727-0-61108200-1364234360_thumb.p

Royal-Armouries-Museum-Leeds.jpg

Without having street view its hard to get a good picture of this place but here's most of it, I have a line here I have wanted to do since I got my inspired I'm pretty sure once the weather picks up I will manage it however until that day I'm pretty obsessed with this place at the moment.

Picture: Leeds, Royal Armories, Clarence Docks.

Edited by Seabasss
  • Like 2

Seem to be obsessed with this spot recently:

Great spot in the dry B)

I couldn't get a good picture of mine as it's quite a new area in Bradford but on the opposite side of the water there is a fun area for doing manuals and stuff. Interesting spot to ride in the evenings when it's all lit up!

6961090215_5fce020b18_c.jpg

p.s. There's a beasty gap to wheel swap between a post and a rail on your far right if anyone fancies a shot at that.

and I guess this is just my favorite spot at the moment. I think my favorite spot is always the next new spot you find really.

Edited by CalopS

My're favorite spot is either:

Dartmoor (only got a shot of Bonehill, but 100s of other good tors too)

Portland, Dorset

Lamorna Cove, Cornwall

Any of those I'll take really. BTW y'all ride some boring ass spots :P

Envy, sooo many great rocks in england and even more street spots (Y)

My favorite spot is probably Gavà, i'm going there since i had 14 years old (13 years going there!), it's where i started to do trials, there was the trials school of Jordi Rubio the one i went. Actually i go there many Saturdays to ride with Dani Comas and company. It's more than my favorite spot, that's already a part of my life

In the pic there some good riders like Rafa Tibau, Joan Figueras, Dani Comas, Eirik Ulltang, David Pasto...etc.. and some others not so good like the one behind the dog :D

gavag.jpg

Edited by -G-

Dartmoor (only got a shot of Bonehill, but 100s of other good tors too)

Portland, Dorset

Lamorna Cove, Cornwall

Yes, yes, f**k yes!

I've ridden Lamorna once with Rich - it's seriously awesome. Can't quite believe how few of the Cornish lot have ridden there, or even know of it!

Edited by J.KYDD

There's lots of fun rocks like those in Torridon if you ever happen to be out that way. (as long as the tide is low, and the weather is good)

Whilst I'm here, is it BAE that your Combat Systems Engineering job is with, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just scoping out various engineering jobs at the moment.