Danny Macaskill Imaginate

Ross McArthur

Looks like it'll be interesting. If it goes down the line it appears to with lines being filmed in a warehouse/pre-built set-up then that's slightly less interesting to me. I understand that in enables you to create the lines you want down to the letter, but thats what I like about street, that you have to work with what's there.

The 180 stoppie to reverse over the bar was nice. One thing though...... 'imaginate' - what a horrible word and iroincally if you google it the first result is for a Scottish organisation that promotes performing arts...

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm a little gutted they didn't go with my name suggestion "Mac to the future" even if it doesn't really make that much sense.

True, but then some will read the title and automatically think of Michael J Fox.

I was thinking along the lines of 'Inside the mind of Macaskill' which would be more thought provoking in terms of the title and surname.

Edited by Rusevelt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea his injuries were as extensive as this video makes out.

So annoying that injury limits us all.

The things we'd all try if we could heal ligaments, cartiledge etc would be insane

While i agree with you to an extent mike, there is a little something mentally (beyond the injury thing) in the top riders that sets them out from the bog standard like you or I

Edited by ben_travis

While i agree with you to an extent mike, there is a little something mentally (beyond the injury thing) in the top riders that sets them out from the bog standard like you or I

Yeah lol I wasn't saying I'd be as good as him!

I was just meaning people in general would probably try a lot more if they knew the injuries weren't going to be life long