British Trials Cup Round 2 - Bracken Rocks, Sun 5th May

After a successful first round at Surry Hills Cycle Centre last weekend (write-up on Tribal Zine and photos on our Facebook page), it's time to start thinking about round 2.

The second round of the series will take place on Sunday 5th May at Bracken Rocks, near Matlock in Derbyshire. Entry forms are available for download or online entry on the Biketrial Federation website (and also attached below) and the deadline for entering is Monday 29th April.

Bracken is a great venue - challenging on both wet and dry conditions, with some very fun and tricky sections available.

Hope to see plenty of you there!

2013-BC-R2-BrackenRocks.pdf

Just over a week until round 2 of the Nationals.

We have been to Bracken and at the moment its lovely and dry.

The landowners have been in with a machine and moved some rocks around so we have some new sections.

We only have 25 entries and 3 observers at present.

Please get your entries in before the closiong date on Monday and lets hope the weather stays fine.

I'll be there, of course. I won't be riding though, so if you need observers on the day I can take a section (would prefer to be able to take photos etc. for the write-up though). I can come down on the Saturday to help setting out as well - just let me know when you're going (Y)

• Like 1

Think I'm coming with Neil Robbo all being well, depends if the hospital let me weight bear or not. Ill observe a short one that doesn't involve a lot of moving about if I come, if its any help. Payment in burgers and beer :)