Boston Marathon Explosions

David

2 dead 23 injured.

Was 'hoping' it might've been something explainable like a gas explosion but seeing the video it certainly looks like a bomb blast. Odd that it went off 3 hours after the winners came through- you'd think for maximum damage they'd time it differently...

London Marathon on Sunday too... I bet the organisers are now seriously reconsidering security measures.

It is strange but if its a timer it could of gone faulty, Or it might of ment to be a bigger boom so it would of been at the middle of the running pack. Ether way hope they find who has done it.

"The race clock at the finish line was showing 04:09:43 at the time of the first explosion, which was within minutes of the 2012 Boston Marathon's peak time for marathon finishers"

From BBC:

State police officer Roupen Bastajian had just finished the race when he heard the blasts.

"I started running toward the blast and there were people all over the floor," he said.

"We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing."

Think its fairly obvious what im suggesting, remember the mock terror attacks before the 7/7 London bombings anyone?

Not obvious at all, just speak in plain terms. What the f**k are you on about?

Nope, don't remember them. What was the story behind them?

Wow weird the same link i posted on fb yesterday about the 7/7 mock terror attack that was staged before the actual bombings has been took down or i can't access it, cant find any other sources either.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=821

Have a watch of the ripple effect and make your own conclusion.