Euan Beaden - Gold On The Ceiling

inthesystem

Awesome riding! The song didn't go well though. Whoever came up with 'ladography' needs shooting.

The filming was split between several people. "Ladography" is Euan's friend's, Matt Spencer, photography and video page on Facebook. Sound lad and great cameraman!

Great riding, big balls.

I think the song & camera work weren't so good, camera man was pretty off/too close & spoiled a few good moves, especially at 2min 20.

As I say, filming was split between about four of us! Myself, the lads from Shredit Productions and Matt Spencer. Have to say, the 5 days I spent up there filming has to without a doubt have been the best long weekend I have ever spent with mates! Shout out to Matt and Euan for having me to stay, with such awesome riding, people and general good times had, this video is just a bonus for me! haha

Loved the editing Euan, it's the first time I've not had the chance to edit what I've filmed. few bits here and there I would have changed, but overall nice work! Was really nervous to see what you would come out with, but with exception to the song (which I never really did like when we were originally talking about it!) I loved the video!

Cheers all!

James

Some really sketchy camerawork going on in there, I feel like the pyramid line was totally ruined by the fact that you couldn't really see what was going on at all. I mean we all know what the pyramids look like and we can all visualise that line in our head, but the video should actually show the line not just some weird close ups. If you watch Mark Westlake's 'Video Friends' edit you can see Ali absolutely skying it over the larger side and Mark filmed it from a decent angle where you can actually see what's going on. I'm not really sure why there isn't a proper shot of you going over!

The manual to ET at 1:06 was pretty cool and I liked the manual line at the end.. Buuuuut, why was that your ender and not the big drop thing?

You could do with sucking that back wheel up a bit too! It's such a simple thing to work on that I think would improve your style so much.

Those Danny Mac 360 tap lines... I don't even like them when Danny does them so the less said about them the better I think. Same with footjam whip thingies.

It's cool that you're not kicking into 360's now, they must feel much nicer to do with the BC. Nice hero shot at 2:11.

Oh yeah, pointless nollies are pointless.

• Like 2