Scottish club additional round?

kevind

UPDATE.

1000 ton rock deliverd.(thats 1000 ton) Five sections so far but I am up again to hopefully do another three sections. This will be a championship round with a non championship entry available.

Accomodation if required:

Rooms on site based on two sharing (two single beds) will be £60 including breakfast and all of the facilities, pool, sauna, climbing walls bar ect. camping/ campervan will be £15 but tents will have to be packed away by 8am. Again full use of the facilities, breakfast can be pre ordered if required (no cost yet but great breakfast served) evening meal will be available in the bar at night or can be pre booked in the resturant for around 7.00pm. Em me your requirements and I will get them confirmed. Pay Glenmore lodge not me or the club.

On the day:

There will be a mountainbike race, The clan, Airbag, give it a go trials section for people wanting to, on site food vans, stalls and a few other interesting bits.

The trial:

The trial will be as folows 8 till 9 sign on, 9 trial briefing, 9 till 12 first lap 12 till 2 lunch and play time ( will be asking for some riders to give up 15 to 30 min to help with the give it a go section if required just to show the pubic how its done and help with the riders. if everyone does a wee bit then its less time) 2 till 5 ish second lap and then presentation. may pull time in a bit so we can have presentation earlier. Medals and prizes for first to third in each class plus a couple of random awards for fun. Hopefully have enough obsevers at this one, so no groups.

Please try to support this, as it will be a huge success in the future of Scottish trials with all its on site facilities, man made sections spectators. Other riders down south, come up have great holiday in the highlands and enjoy the future of trials! Do Newcastle on the way home the following weekend. Will offer this as British champ venue for next year.

Entry forms will be up this week.

Oh I feel the laughter and derision at my weakness. But I am GOOD at getting great sections and venues, lots of run ups. What do you think. I/they have a stepped wall made of rocks bigger than these about 8 metres high and 15 metres long, an artificial river bed with a big side and a wee side climbing up next to the wall and the areas in the photos have much more rocks in them now, just run out of energy by nine oclock that night.

Edited by kevind

You ok chin up me old peckerwood. Get that credit card out. Mike says he can get a good deal on the new Onza limey frame for you! The gearbox on the van is on its way out £2K plus to fix, make you feel better now?

ooo you cu*T how did you do it?

Edited by kevind

Nah ordered new van yesterday, memberships will go up to £1500 next year!!! If you had just decided to become club treasurer then new frame for you, ah well see you next year. Was at Cockenzie last night and found another wee roll up step just for you.

PS the club accounts are open for any club member to see, before anybody takes Ross the wrong way.

2K? You'll have change after the SBTC memberships...

Naw, its those lime green grips, the bike just wanted to die with its owner dressing it in lime green. Poodles are cheaper than a new frame and like being dressed up. great mental image especially in Glasgow, you could train it to do tricks, so you could still come out and play.

The beards just making you to manly for the bike...

Hi George,

you can but I would like as many entries in before the event, as this lets me get paperwork organised, rather on the day. Enty forms will be posted here and at the federation events page this week.