Brumotti Road Bike Volume 1

Marchi.uk

Don't want to sound too negative but I can't stop seeing Ashton's vid all over this sorry. And there's a big difference, Ashton put a lot more effort into it. Brumotti always seems to be tight on schedule/organization/resources when filming or just wants the quick buck out of others success. The rail line would be good if we could see all the line. How did he get up that rail? It's not bad doing videos for the masses but It felt like a poor copy cat of ashtons video. 100% Sellout I would say.

• Like 2

its definitely commercially aimed,but imo its pretty sick he does moves on a road bike(did you see how often the bike changed over the vid,fatigue?lol),that others cant do on their trials bikes.

he seems to be wanting to be something like an italian ryan leech or martyn ashton though i agree....

´ve seen his world record,i think it was 20m on a 45mm diameter rail and he did it...

...both on his trials AND his road bike!!! :w00t:

edit:to be honest i wonder how many bikes he wrecked doing this vid hahaha..

Edited by FamilyBiker

Yeah it's not as good as Ashton. On the one hand, watching both videos shows you how strong carbon road bike wheels are. I was suprised. And Ashton is on a £12k wiggins rep pinarello dogma 65.1. That's amazing

What so because Ashton did it first nobody else can without being a copy cat?

Every trials video is a copy of other trials videos so I guess we should just never make another.

f**k that bullshit, it's a good video. Brumotti is a beast and my opinion is the king

• Like 1

What so because Ashton did it first nobody else can without being a copy cat?

Every trials video is a copy of other trials videos so I guess we should just never make another.

f**k that bullshit, it's a good video. Brumotti is a beast and my opinion is the king

Not trying to be picky or argumentative but let's take this

as an example. Same concept but still a bit different. Ashton is riding 20k bike and this guy grabs his grandmas bike and shreds it pretty hard. He actually gave a good effort. I think that come threw in the edit.

The purpose of Ashton/Brumotti videos is to be interesting because they are apparently road bikers doing stunts, which is the key point of the video being interesting for the masses. Well Ashton did this in a good way because he sticked to the concept, used a polemic bicycle (super light weight competition carbon road bike) and putted some effort to it in terms of riding/filming. Brumotti didn't add anything and used the same type of bike, a trendy fashion look and a bunch of comon moves which some of them not even given the effort for continuity. But this video was better than the last on in terms of riding and editing.

Edited by Chaotic3vil

Not trying to be picky or argumentative but let's take this

as an example. Same concept but still a bit different. Ashton is riding 20k bike and this guy grabs his grandmas bike and shreds it pretty hard. He actually gave a good effort. I think that come threw in the edit.

The purpose of Ashton/Brumotti videos is to be interesting because they are apparently road bikers doing stunts, which is the key point of the video being interesting for the masses. Well Ashton did this in a good way because he sticked to the concept, used a polemic bicycle (super light weight competition carbon road bike) and putted some effort to it in terms of riding/filming. Brumotti didn't add anything and used the same type of bike, a trendy fashion look and a bunch of comon moves which some of them not even given the effort for continuity. But this video was better than the last on in terms of riding and editing.

What you are failing to realise is that what Ashton has done is irrelevant. Brumotti has made a good video, Ashton made a better one in the past, but this isn't a competition.

If it were a competition Ashton wins it in this case. But I do think there is a disparity between the money and preparation going into each video.

• Like 1

We'll see....I wait the second to say something about the riding...
At his time, when he grab this video he had to practice a bit more,

but there are two or three "trick" here not too bad..

I'll give him my trust for the second volume..

What you are failing to realise is that what Ashton has done is irrelevant. Brumotti has made a good video, Ashton made a better one in the past, but this isn't a competition.

If it were a competition Ashton wins it in this case. But I do think there is a disparity between the money and preparation going into each video.

I don't think its a competition but maybe I'm wrong to think that this video isn't exactly the "normal" showing one's riding type video there for not comparable. A "normal" riding video in a roughly concept is some kind of documentation of someone's stage/approach at riding there for it's for a smaller audience that understands the language and appreciate this kind of content. Even if it's repetitive it's you'll find diferences in execution, style whatever. Of course that when riders on top of their game are making videos there's a espetacular part of things that the common viewer will appreciate and the tables turn into a marketable image/publicity world. Maybe I miss interpreted the intention of someone using a expensive road bike for trials. But I think the concept is straight forward to the viewer. And this road bike version didn't add anything special to what was already done.

Look at Akrigg he reinvents him self constantly even though he's is doing the same thing he as been doing since he's off a trials bike. Brumotti's content tend to normally seem like a "fast food" approach. Little riding, too much image, editing give more relevance to his image rather than his riding etc.. We could be here arguing semantics all day but at the end I'm just expressing my opinion towards his work.

• Like 1