TRYALL carbon snap :(

trialsiain

Voids in the carbon due to air pockets left in the layup in the manufacture.

Those air pockets/voids are just as good asdrilling small holes in alloy bars.

Does this help you understand how they are just snaping.

Having said that a carbon bar bonded together correctly with no air trapped in the layup will be much stronger than alloy bars.

But if they look like an aero bar inside there basicly scrap

But Rockbars are just Try-All resticked pal. So you would basically buy the same one again.

Mine aren't there a complete different weave. Mine have many gouges out of them, pretty deep aswell and there still going strong. I put a light cover of superglue over just to help a wee bit. But I seriously doubt running bars at different angles will make them snap faster, I reckon there has been a bad batch of Try all carbons lately.

Mine aren't there a complete different weave. Mine have many gouges out of them, pretty deep aswell and there still going strong. I put a light cover of superglue over just to help a wee bit. But I seriously doubt running bars at different angles will make them snap faster, I reckon there has been a bad batch of Try all carbons lately.

As someone said it's because they are the previous version. The old Rockbars are some Try-All old carbon bars resticked. The new Rockman Carbon bars (UD carbon) are the new Try-All Carbon bars (UD too).

As someone said it's because they are the previous version. The old Rockbars are some Try-All old carbon bars resticked. The new Rockman Carbon bars (UD carbon) are the new Try-All Carbon bars (UD too).

Why is it that the new rockbars and the new try alls have different geometry, rise and shape then?

They look and feel different, i know that they are both ud and that rockman have rebranded try all parts before but they are blatantly not just different graphics

Why is it that the new rockbars and the new try alls have different geometry, rise and shape then?

They look and feel different, i know that they are both ud and that rockman have rebranded try all parts before but they are blatantly not just different graphics

yea i was thinking that too, is ud supposed to be stronger ?