Sub £400 Street frames that don't snap or crack?

ItsAllGravy

i think i could probably snap the chainstays on a zoot on purpose from the research i done over the last few days and the shear number of reports of failed chainstay yokes around... i dont want a frame im scared to try something on... i think a couple of long pegless double pegs (chain stay grinds) and a zoot would be done for...

what about the king of dunce, belaey and the Triboulat bro's are obviously riding em, the geo looks ok considering all i have to go on is my knowledge of what i like in bmx and 26er as far a geo go's its a bit guess work but merrrr anyone got anything bad to say about the dunces???

oh what is short for 24"er chain stays? like slammed with a 2.3 how long would chain stay length be?

oh and how much are Because street frames? if you can get them? i couldn't find a price around? what are they like if you can get them?

Edited by ItsAllGravy

all my mates who ride these days ride 26" dirt or trail fr/dh bikes or bmx... main reason i put trials to one side was more mates did everything else...

if it was a dirt frame you np pretty much any thing turns up at lymo trails but trials n street bike... not so much...

Edited by ItsAllGravy

Ah right, if you can it might be worth hanging on until the new steel Inspired frame comes out. No idea on the price of it yet but I've only heard amazing things about it, the same frame Ali and Mark are riding in this vid which should show you what it's capable of

and

• Like 2

i think i could probably snap the chainstays on a zoot on purpose from the research i done over the last few days and the shear number of reports of failed chainstay yokes around... i dont want a frame im scared to try something on... i think a couple of long pegless double pegs (chain stay grinds) and a zoot would be done for...

what about the king of dunce, belaey and the Triboulat bro's are obviously riding em, the geo looks ok considering all i have to go on is my knowledge of what i like in bmx and 26er as far a geo go's its a bit guess work but merrrr anyone got anything bad to say about the dunces???

oh what is short for 24"er chain stays? like slammed with a 2.3 how long would chain stay length be?

oh and how much are Because street frames? if you can get them? i couldn't find a price around? what are they like if you can get them?

Grinding on any aluminum chainstays would be bad. I'd get jaf to make a steel version of the frame you like if I were you.

dont do seat less... id ride a seatless mod maybe but i thought they where for kids when i was 17 now ten years on after years of BMX i could dig a mod but anything bigger needs a seat, i know how many times my seat hits my nuts sod that being a tube...

f*** carbon... how many times Ti is better, but i'm not about to pay for a Ti frame....

yeah i had thought that that way ive had a idea about a drop out mod thats simple as hell to do and would basically be a steel block to lock onto rails...

its not like i sold my bmx i wouldnt be going out with the intention of riding a rail session on a 24 but if i was miles away from home one bike never gone see the rail again and it was like the perfect rail, hell yh...

Edited by ItsAllGravy

dont do seat less... id ride a seatless mod maybe but i thought they where for kids when i was 17 now ten years on after years of BMX i could dig a mod but anything bigger needs a seat, i know how many times my seat hits my nuts sod that being a tube...

f*** carbon... how many times Ti is better, but i'm not about to pay for a Ti frame....

yeah i had thought that that way ive had a idea about a drop out mod thats simple as hell to do and would basically be a steel block to lock onto rails...

its not like i sold my bmx i wouldnt be going out with the intention of riding a rail session on a 24 but if i was miles away from home one bike never gone see the rail again and it was like the perfect rail, hell yh...

Nowt wrong with wanting a seat. A custom frame would be perfect for meeting all your requirements. The thing you said about fitting a block on your chainstay for grinds would be cool.

You could just copy the foreplay geo if your not sure. The elements are great frames though. Should last you a year + easy.

Didn't you buy that Zoot while you were injured Chandler?

Yes mate, but I can semi ride again now, and it still feels fairly solid to me. Admittedly its not as stiff as my old fourplay, but then again it's a quarter of the price. Can't complain so far dude. But I'm not a heavy rider, and don't tend to brake things