*professional* pics from saturday

harmertrials

https://www.facebook.com/jack.harmer.140/media_set?set=a.10201377807077518.1073741831.1544304641&type=1

does this link work?

Bloke approached us about taking some pics, very very nice guy with a lot of kit. 5d mk3 and some mad lenses so thought why not. (he also claims to take pics for redbull).

This is what he sent us, shame about the massive over editing and far too many zoomed in shots but still some alright snaps to have,

Anyway I always like looking through trials pics so have a look.

Edited by harmertrials
  • Like 1

Gotta admit it was pretty cool to be photographed on a professional level, it's just a shame how many photographers that don't understand a sport always seem to capture photos that aren't deemed good by the actual people that do it.

I mean they're great photos if you step back and look, I asked my parents and sis and they all think they're really good photos. In all fairness they're decent.

But one example was, me and jack did an 8ft drop, and the way the photo was taken it could have been a kerb for all we knew. Also all gap photos were just pictures of jack on the bike, we tried to get him to capture where the take off and landing was as well but he just wouldn't listen.

Anyway rant over, I'm curious to see if others agree.

Might be worth sticking the link in the photography thread x

• 5 weeks later...