Marino Parousia Full Build

isitafox

Finally got this built up and working (for now!) so here's the final build pics.

Geo is 1065, 367, +70, 73° and 675 reach.

Full spec as follows:

Frame - Marino

Steering - Trialtech grips, bars, forks, stem, Echo SL headset

Drivetrain - Echo titanium press fit BB, Echo SL FFW, Echo TR caged pedals, Trialtech SL cranks

Wheels - Echo SL/Zhi hubs, Because rims

Brakes - Custom Echo/Shimano disc brakes, JAF rotors

Graphics by Indiprint

IMG_4877_zps15e17eda.jpg

IMG_4875_zps0f2415b8.jpg

IMG_4879_zps85fd625a.jpg

IMG_4876_zps9c2f50ea.jpg

IMG_4878_zps527a1adf.jpg

Cheers for the comments, frame was gonna be powdercoated chrome originally but the paint wouldn't finish right on the frame for some reason :angry:

Need to get the brakes bedded in properly then hopefully I might manage a short vid if I'm lucky though I'm a bit rusty, and no I won't be going Radfest I'm afraid. Was unsure whether I'd be back riding in time or not so made other arrangements for that weekend.

Will be making a few upgrades in time as money allows, already got a Tryall 3D stem to go on some Trialtech SL forks (if/when they get the green light), brakes may get swapped for some Magura MT2's and the tyres will get swapped at some point down the line should Conti or Tryall release something suitable.

Only had a little play in the yard as the brakes need bedding in and my ankle's still a bit sore. Sit's on the back wheel like a dream though and it's not overly heavy, will hopefully get those pads bedded in one day this week and take it out for a play on some natural though when I rode basically the same setup with the old frame at a comp in March it was awesome, absolute perfect for comps and ting!

• Like 1