Tartydays 2013

harmertrials

Just a quick update for people:

Please note: Wristbands must be on your wrist at all times during the weekend while on site, this applies to both riders and spectators. Anyone not able to show their wristband on request will be asked to leave the venue. The spectator / guardian wristband is designed for parents or relatives who wish to come along for the weekend to watch. There is only limited space at Barrow Farm so we do have a limit on numbers for both riders and spectators. Helmets must be worn at all times by all riders.

We've had a spate of people buying just spectator wristbands and so numbers for those are getting low. The event is designed for riders with the spectator ticket being aimed at allowing riders to bring along a relative or friend at no extra cost.

Any help on how i can add tracks to the spotify playlist?
I'm new to the site and don't have a clue how to use it, i've found tartys playlist and followed it but i have no idea how to add music.

Edit: Fear not, i think i've solved it :)

Edited by BradJohnson

Cheers guys - yeah all (well, we hope so!) the info is on the site.

Just over a week to go and we're flat out getting stuff organised now!

Here's a full description of all the weekend events on the timetable, plus a few other bits: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/tartydays2013/TartyDaysInfo.doc

large_tartydaystimetable.jpg

'Big name' riders confirmed so far are Dani Conas, Danny MacAskill, Ali C and Tunni. Still got about 60 tickets left if anyone wants to come.

The sections are having a few minor shuffles. Pipes/Rocks getting the most tlc.

Could you move that wooden step thing that's up against the two big tyres to the other side so It can be used as a hook or roll down?

Just ordered my wrist band! :dance:

As Elias said before Moppel, Elias and I plan to come over there :)

Just a random question: It seems to be common to camp while attending your event, does that mean we actually have to? There would rather be an issue of space than of preference since we need to take a small car which could turn out to be a problem when we add a few tents to at least 3 or 4 bikes and 3 grown men in a Ford Limousine lol.

Is there any chance of "couchsurfing"? If someone would be this kind and lives not too far away from the event or something? Shouldn't be much of an issue but it would simplify our planning dramatically, otherwise we just need to fit some cosy beddings somewhere in the car and find a place to rest over there - as long as there is no Monsun we should be fine :P

Looking forward to you guys!

Edited by Martin Direske

Just a random question: It seems to be common to camp while attending your event, does that mean we actually have to? There would rather be an issue of space than of preference since we need to take a small car which could turn out to be a problem when we add a few tents to at least 3 or 4 bikes and 3 grown men in a Ford Limousine lol.

Is there any chance of "couchsurfing"? If someone would be this kind and lives not too far away from the event or something? Shouldn't be much of an issue, otherwise we just need to fit some cosy beddings somewhere in the car and find a place over there :P

Looking forward to you guys!

I'd of have said all of the locals will be camping too, as the nightlife is usually awesome :) The local Tesco Home store sells a 4 man tent for under £100 quid give or take. No chance of borrowing a bike rack?

PS- Had a ride at Barrow today and the change around has opened up so many lines! Feel refreshing riding something after it being the same for a good couple of years :)

Edited by Sam T

Awesome - will be great to see you!

Unfortunately I don't know the local area very well (we're about 400km North of the venue) but as Sam said, camping is what most people will be doing. I have a couple of tents but they are all already being borrowed, sorry... Worst case you could sleep in one of our gazebos with the sides on? Haha.

In other news, trophies are finished :)

trophies.jpg

• Like 2