Tartydays 2013

harmertrials

Thought it was just the Lambda sensor?

It's both the sensors which are £100 each and it needs a full exhaust because the rear end it is blowing and the cat is fooked.

But panic over, I will be attending, my dear friend Chester has ordered me a ticket.

Tickets now sold out...!

Here's the goodie bag, which every rider will get when they sign in. HUGE thanks to Jitsie, Inspired, Heatsink, Trialtech and Phoenix for their additions! I know Onza tried to get some stuff sorted in time but it was tricky, they may be adding some bits on the day.

It includes...

3x Jitsie Poster

1x Inspired Poster

1x Jitsie Catalogue

2x Jitsie Stickers

4x Tarty Stickers

2x Heatsink Stickers

2x Trialtech Stickers

2x Inspired Stickers

1x '#TartyDays' sticker courtesy of Jonny at Ubersticky - thanks!

1x Jitsie Pen

1x Jitsie Lanyard

1x Phoenix Riders Wristband

1x KMC Z610 HX chain

1x Tarty Days T Shirt (we have 7 sizes, please let us know which size you'd like when you collect your bag)

1x Bag of Haribo

1x Tarty Days Timetable

goodiebag.jpg

• Like 3

There's no competition - they're totally different events. The greater the amount and more varied the amount of events there are in the UK the better - with Radfest, Tarty Days, some possible Phoenix jams Ian's mentioned online and so on, it's all good really. The more the merrier (Y)

• Like 1

Me and Anal are going! First trials event i've been to since Tech 04!!!!!!!! Can't ride for shit, only have one knee, too old, unfit, but excited lol. Old skool reunion with some of the boys!

Oh yeah! I've never been able to ride but I can stand round talk like a f**king pro! I'm excited now!

• Like 2