TF Movember 2013

Tom Booth

• 10 months later...

Don't think I'm gonna bother this year, I hate pestering people for donations and stuff especially when you've got things like rememberance day that people are giving money to. Besides as the years go on there seems to be more and more people just growing taches in November as it seems to be cool and they actually have no idea what the whole point behing Movember is.

Will be making a donation myself however.

Anyone had a go on plj's missus yet then?

But srsly...

Anyone in on Movember this year? There doesn't seem to be as much advertising and stuff on Facebook this year.

My bird is friends with pjl's missus, she's very much the one in charge in his relationship haha

Doesn't count unless you're shaving the beard bit off for the month ;)

That's the reason I won't do it... Can't grow enough facial hair in a month, and I prefer the stubbly look. It's a bit of a gimmick these days and I'd rather just keep paying into charities monthly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would look like a 14 year old boy who's just started puberty so god no, however are we allowed to cut off bum hair and attach that because dear penis I have the hairiest bum i've ever layed eyes upon. It actually has it's own radio channel it's that inhabited.

Haha i'm not sure why I wrote that a year ago. But it sure is true.