Me in Shipley Glen

Ross McArthur

If you didn't win would the first and last pictures be on here :P

Some cool shots though, I thought you killed the Echo? (new one?)

None of them would :P Ive actually got some other better quality ones to upload. These ones were stolen from FB.

Yea, the last echo died but I managed to get another second hand. I was scammed slightly on the deal. The boy said it had a Ti BB, so I was happy to pay the extra ££...turns out it didnt. Gutted.

nice set of pics ross

congrats for that 1rst place

Cheers man. It was pretty close between Chai and I, so it was quite exciting!

I was actualy second over all in the 26" expert championship. Gutted I didnt get one of those wee TrialTech bashrings :'(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Question? you had your top aff at Killin and were on the yeti scale of hairy. How come that wee botty is smoother than a babies one. Do you shave and moisturise? still got both your cups at the house, need to meet up for a ride to hand them over.

Edited by kevind

Question? you had your top aff at Killin and were on the yeti scale of hairy. How come that wee botty is smoother than a babies one. Do you shave and moisturise? still got both your cups at the house, need to meet up for a ride to hand them over.

Haha! Its got blonde hairs on it. Blonde bum, black chest, ginger face.

Aye, ill give you a shout. If this weather keeps being shit I could come for a ride at the barn?