Little things you love doing

bikeperson45

I’m a wee bit bored and started thinking of little things I love doing and now kind of curious what other peoples are. Here’s some of mine

Opening a new container of butter (margarine or whatever) and getting to take the foil off.

Opening yoghurts and trying to get the yoghurt on the lid to stay there.

Cutting finger and toe nails, I wait for them to get a bit longer because there’s more satisfaction that way.

Peeling post it notes off.

Matching my steps to random people in front of me.

Cleaning the dust tray thing in dryers.

Taking out little bits of egg shell debris with other egg shells.

If you got any might as well share…

I find it incredibly relaxing watching people/animals do mundane tasks, such as people having a normal quiet conversation/studying a map/writing that kind of thing, or in particular cats grooming themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response may be of interest to some in this thread :)

• Like 1

I love like guessing something. I do this thing where if I guess something correctly my mind doesn't actually realise it's happening and I get in this weird tranquil state.

Like, I can't even give an example like. Maybe I can I dunno, if I guess the time is 12.40 and it is then I don't realise what I actually wanted in the first place and I just day dream about something else anyone else get the same thing?

It has to be something special not like, oh I guess it's raining and it's raining, it has to be like something f**king specific.

Feels good but I can't explain it for shit