road bike party Part 2

ogre

700c category in the worlds next year then? Absolutely incredible. Some of that natty stuff aswell was top notch!

Just goes to show that you *can* ride anything. But i think eventually you might get a bit of a hunchback on a roadie!.

I'm astounded. Although i really hope it doesn't catch on! There's something just not right about it, it makes me feel a bit weird :blink:

I think it's the lycra. Or the fact it's a road bike 15 ft up a tree!! I cant deal with it maan.

Should i now be expecting to see groups of roadies droppin their tyres pressures down the local sections?? :mellow:

My thoughts are with Ashton. May he recieve a strong recovery. Even if it is not enough to ride to the (immense) standard he's achieved but to at least enjoy the simpler ways in life with comfort. Ameen.

Peace.

The update was from him so I suppose that's as official as it gets.

Martyn hadn't given himself much hope on the road to recovery when he tweaked his back out the first time yet he eventually bounced back. He just has to go through that same day-to-day emotional rollercoaster.

little bit emotional, its not looking good for his recovery. he is the reason i got into trials in the first place all those years ago and it suck it looks like its gonna end like that! my thoughts are with him all the way. however that was such an amazing piece of bike riding from all 3 guys and i'll admit to having a little grin when akrigg came on :)

Worth reading.

At first when I watched the video I wasn't super into it, but I think that's just because it was weird knowing that was the last time I'd see Martyn ride. I watched it again last night without that in my head and realised how good it really was. A ridiculous level of riding from everyone - it was good to see the different things they all brought to the vid.

• Like 1

Worth reading.

At first when I watched the video I wasn't super into it, but I think that's just because it was weird knowing that was the last time I'd see Martyn ride. I watched it again last night without that in my head and realised how good it really was. A ridiculous level of riding from everyone - it was good to see the different things they all brought to the vid.

Thanks for the link. Good to see Manley/Behr putting that one out, seems rather fitting given that without them & the Marts most of us probably wouldn't be here now.

• Like 1