What is everyone buying for their loved ones this Christmas?

N.Wood

f**king expensive hair shite, possibly a 50"lcd telly (just for her ;) ) and superdry coat that's not chavvy (if such exists). Plus I'll fill her stocking :)

Got the kids a toyfest, my eldest a lcd tv, various furnishings for her room and clothes

Edited by f**megently

I bought my girlfriend one of those massive old fashioned style sweet jars and I'm in the process of packing it full of all her favourite sweets. It's starting to smell incredible in my room!

I'm pretty jealous of the sweet jar though so I'm getting myself an Arcade to balance things out a little.

• Like 3

I've got a £25 limit for the girlfriend, we spent so f**king much on each other last year and thought there's no point doing that again. Got her some slippers, thinking of getting her an electric toothbrush but can you even get good ones for £25?! She's got me a mobius action cam, bit like the GoPro that i'm gonna use as a dashcam.

Family i've literally just gone to town in Primark.

THOUGH.

God. Come on now. God.

He meant the new Kindle Fire HD Thou, as in thousand. It's quite cool actually.

In terms of buying for others, I've done plenty of spoiling people for birthdays this year so I'm gonna take it a bit easier. I did one session on Amazon last night and got well over half of it done, so that's good!

He meant the new Kindle Fire HD Thou, as in thousand. It's quite cool actually.

In terms of buying for others, I've done plenty of spoiling people for birthdays this year so I'm gonna take it a bit easier. I did one session on Amazon last night and got well over half of it done, so that's good!

You got me there haha

• Like 1