What is everyone buying for their loved ones this Christmas?

N.Wood

Well.. so far for the beloved..

I remember her saying that she always wanted to learn guitar, but she never could afford to have one, and she's seriously obsessed with green day.
So I've bought her a sunburst acoustic guitar like the one billie joe armstrong uses in the video of her favorite song :)

But I've also gone and bought some water decals to put a green day logo on it, which will make her burst with excitement :)

Secondly, I have a couple of faux fur throw overs which we use as blankets when she stays over (she loves them), and since her favorite colours green (some guesses why) I've got her a green one :)

And thirdly, She's always said she spent countless hours on animal crossing on nintendo DS when she was younger, and that she'd always like to play the new one but she can't afford the new 3DS for it..

So I got her the new 3DS and Animal crossing :)

That's it so far :) I hope she likes them since this guitars gone wrong a few times and it's starting to stress me out XD

Edited by Danny00135
  • Like 1

So you bought your girlfriend a guitar, a blanket and a 3ds?!

I thought I was being generous giving my ex my old iPhone 4 with a freshly repaired screen (I used it the whole time with cracks) for her joint Xmas/birthday as she had it about 8 days apart.

• Like 1

Funky I'm not getting my gf an electric toothbrush now as her mum doesn't want to have it incase it spills mercury all over her hands or something so that ideas out of the window.

She literally doesn't want anything and doesn't want me wasting money on pointless stuff. Such a good feeling but I still need to get her something!

Funky I'm not getting my gf an electric toothbrush now as her mum doesn't want to have it incase it spills mercury all over her hands or something so that ideas out of the window.

She literally doesn't want anything and doesn't want me wasting money on pointless stuff. Such a good feeling but I still need to get her something!

Make her something then, maybe a collage of photos, things you've found from times you've spent with her.. Think of something like that :) x

Edited by Danny00135

That's more than I've ever gotten from my parents, won't it be kind of awkward when she can't get something that's nearly equal to that?

I get to spend Christmas morning with her, that's all I want :)

Plus, Even though she earns a lot less than me with her being in college, I'm sure she'll have put just as much thought in to what she's got me :) which is all that matters, Money might be able to buy nice things, and even though I've spent a lot, it wouldn't make a difference if it was £500 or £5, just as long as they mean something to us :)

For example, I bought myself a ps vita a few months ago, other than for skype I don't use it.. Yet I still have the christmas card she gave me last year, I hope this makes sense.. worked a 12 hour day today and I'm pretty tired XD

I get to spend Christmas morning with her, that's all I want :)

Plus, Even though she earns a lot less than me with her being in college, I'm sure she'll have put just as much thought in to what she's got me :) which is all that matters, Money might be able to buy nice things, and even though I've spent a lot, it wouldn't make a difference if it was £500 or £5, just as long as they mean something to us :)

For example, I bought myself a ps vita a few months ago, other than for skype I don't use it.. Yet I still have the christmas card she gave me last year, I hope this makes sense.. worked a 12 hour day today and I'm pretty tired XD

Fair enough, sounds like you got a good situation going for you.

And I get the Christmas card thing, I keep souvenirs of people :P

And when I say 'souvenirs' that wasn't supposed to sound like a serial killer's trophy from a victim kind of thing.

Edited by bikeperson45
  • Like 1

That sounds like a no no to me

I had been with her for about 3 years at this point, she needed a new phone badly since she couldn't text/call me properly from her old one. I had a new phone for a good half year or so and the iPhone was sat in a box in my room, was an easy way to cheer her up although £70 to fix screen was a joke.

She smashed it 10 days after she got it too, f**king women.

Not with her now anymore anyways so I'm not gonna think about it too much.

Got the Mrs quite a bit this year:

Perfume

Neclace

Pyjama bottoms

Tin mug with fancy design

Pair of Wellies

Funky little pottery owl

Painted lady tattoo book

+ I'll get some other little bits like sweets and wrap 'em up too

Mum:

Posh glass baubles she likes from a local gallery where they make them

Sealskinz winter gloves for when she cycles to work

Dad:

3- stage posh shaving toiletries

Set of Crud Race guards for his winter bike - its a right state and could do with some!

Sister:

£50 towards flights to Philippines next year. She's going out there for 3-4 weeks to get involved with the aid effort

Brother:

Swimming gear. Training fins and a nose clip