Tarty Days 2014?

Theo Sanders

Bought my wristband and can't wait. Just trying to find a better tent, as last year mine leaked and had a puddle in it. I am hoping it doesn't rain or atleast not as bad as last year.

But that a side it was still an amazing weekend, and everyone needs to get on this and not hesitate about it.

• Like 3

what's the priority ticket? If a mate who's not going this year who went last year am I able to use their last years ticket?

"As a thank you to those who supported Tarty Days in its first year under the new format, we have decided to reserve a portion of the tickets to ensure you have the best chance of coming again if you wish. This ticket is exactly the same as the general ticket in all other ways. So, if you attended last year, please select a priority ticket, otherwise please select a general sale ticket. Priority ticket sales will be cross checked against last year. Any unsold priority tickets as of 30th April will be made available to general sale."

We tried to make it as clear as we could but have had a few questions about it already - if it's not easily understandable please let me know and we'll try to re-word it somehow.

• Like 1

The only bit that would be unclear about that if I was in Jakes position was whether those priority tickets are transferable, but I would imagine they're not – and no need to be if they're the same price and benefits?

In my understandings:

there are X amount of Priority tickets, same as sold for last year and for the same people only. They can buy this ticket, that means who was there last year can go there 100%

There are Y amount of normal tickets, this is for everyone, but if its sold out, then thats it, they sold out.

this sounds cool and fair to me

The only bit that would be unclear about that if I was in Jakes position was whether those priority tickets are transferable, but I would imagine they're not – and no need to be if they're the same price and benefits?

Correct, product description states - in bold and underlined - Tickets are non-transferable.

In my understandings:

there are X amount of Priority tickets, same as sold for last year and for the same people only. They can buy this ticket, that means who was there last year can go there 100%

There are Y amount of normal tickets, this is for everyone, but if its sold out, then thats it, they sold out.

this sounds cool and fair to me

Pretty much. Although we have the same overall limit of people, so they are split across the two, if that makes sense. We wanted to find a balance of 'rewarding' those who came last year, but still making sure people who didn't would have enough tickets available.

At the moment they are selling almost exactly evenly, which is cool :)