Tarty Days 2014?

Theo Sanders

I've sorted myself a tent and I'm ready for whatever the skies can throw down on us. Might have gone a bit over board with the size though :giggle:

attachicon.gifRoyal-Atlanta-8-2011-500x500.jpg

Maybe, you never know when you're going to have to put up some extra people when Cap gets f**king wasted and turns himself into a dead-eyed Jack Daniels fountain in the middle of a previously 3-man tent though. Luckily for me, Anal and Bongo had a tent about that size so I got to crash in there too.

• Like 1

Maybe, you never know when you're going to have to put up some extra people when Cap gets f**king wasted and turns himself into a dead-eyed Jack Daniels fountain in the middle of a previously 3-man tent though. Luckily for me, Anal and Bongo had a tent about that size so I got to crash in there too.

I only saw the state of Cap the following morning, but I can imagine it was a good shout to get in another tent.

SHOTGUN!

You not gonna sleep in your car again? I'm sure I can sort something out in the East Wing.

If you are gonna do it, do it properly

image.jpg

That's just too far, or perhaps not far enough if it leaks.

Camp Bing was the best part of the weekend FACT.

My favourite part of that was when we were all huddled in the tent, all had a few cans and I was bursting for a piss, Dan had back turned whilst he was fixing a bike and I went

"Dan do you have a toilet in here mate?" obviously joking as it's a tent...

He then turned around with the straightest, most sincere face ever and just went "No mate" then turned back around to fix the bike.

Absolutely perfect. The rain didn't ruin that weekend either. So gooooood

• Like 1

May! thats cutting it close for me, hopefully i'll have passed my driving test by then! wouldn't want to miss out two years in a row

edit: thinking about it, that will be smack in the middle of my AS exams so thats me out more than likely

Edited by onza limey20

• 3 weeks later...