Jack & Danny - Crewkerz Cleep Indoor

AdamR28

Danny Butler is one incredible rider, but Jack looks like he showed him how it's done a bit there haha.

We kinda said that on the day... Danny goes big and will out-ride nearly everyone on that setup, but Jack's level is insane.

I just went to measure that front gap - over 8ft6 with a 20" 'up'. Mental...

Don't get to carried away, that's jack messing about. It's f**king incredible what he does when he goes to his max. It's so kool that the uk has some one of his standard who will go onto to dominate trials for the next few years.

• Like 1

I know he does. That's my point.

Jack's from England and Gilles is from France. Who gives a f**k? They're both amazing on a bike - that's all that matters.

Why shouldn't people who live in England be proud that someone is as good on a bike as Gilles?

• Like 1

Jack's from England and Gilles is from France. Who gives a f**k? They're both amazing on a bike - that's all that matters.

Why shouldn't people who live in England be proud that someone is as good on a bike as Gilles?

I agree and I don't agree :D

it pisses me off bad when people are rooting for their own country's athlete without thinking any further

IMO that's just stupid

I love kenny because he's a legend, and I love keita and giaco and benito etc

but the fact that kenny is from belgium... I have to admit it gives it a little something more

but If he had a shit style or something, no matter he's belgian, I wouldn't be a fan

;)

Argh its pissing me off im trying to explain what I mean but cant find the right words haha, thats just how it is though... If trials was as big as tennis and jack carthy got near world champion it wouldnt be gillies pasted all over the BBC news like andy murray it would be jack. lol

So it wouldn't be cool if he was Swedish?

Where he was born is arbitrary.

What's cool is that he's as good as he is.

No I wouldn't, so you don't do comps and maybe I shouldn't expect you to understand that, we all watch how other nations dominate the world cups, euros and world champs and in the past there has been some riders getting half way to that standard from the UK and that's been great to give them support but to watch them fail in the ends pretty disappointing.

Now ever comp Jacks attending these days he's in with a chance of winning and we should support him as much as we can, nothing wrong with showing a bit of pride.

Just think of the younger riders getting inspiration from what Jacks doing, just think how good they can get with a chance to watch and ride with some one of his talent.

I know I love to watch him ride and ride with him.

Thst hook thong from carthy....errmmmm

How the f**k do u do them? Brakes off?

Hit it hard, body weight abit more over the bars and push the bike through.

• Like 2

He has my full support. I just don't understand how it's any different that he's from the same country as us.

Sorry for bringing it up - the way you guys are talking about it, it seems it's one of those things you either understand, or you don't.

I take your point about the next generation taking inspiration from seeing him ride in the flesh at comps, but that's not really what it was about.

I don't think any higher of Jack than I do Gilles because we are geographically closer. (I may think a little more of him because he's at the same level having ridden for so much less time, but that's very different.)

Anyway - yeah - didn't mean to provoke as I apparently have.

Re: that hook. Yeah. Just... What? Forks must've hated it, but I sure appreciated it :P

• Like 1

He has my full support. I just don't understand how it's any different that he's from the same country as us.

Sorry for bringing it up - the way you guys are talking about it, it seems it's one of those things you either understand, or you don't.

I take your point about the next generation taking inspiration from seeing him ride in the flesh at comps, but that's not really what it was about.

I don't think any higher of Jack than I do Gilles because we are geographically closer. (I may think a little more of him because he's at the same level having ridden for so much less time, but that's very different.)

Anyway - yeah - didn't mean to provoke as I apparently have.

Re: that hook. Yeah. Just... What? Forks must've hated it, but I sure appreciated it :P

Its just people being patriotic thats all. Same as supporting england in the football world cup i wouldn't route for holland or spain and there great teams.

• Like 1