Fancying a full Susser..

Tom Booth

I'm only 15 mins from cannock chase, if you let us know enough in advance (very busy with work/family atm and not much time) and I'll go for a spin :)

I wouldn't say I'm particularly quick, fastest time is about 90 minutes for a full lap of dog+monkey, quite happy to go slower in a group if need be.

Tom, I usually ride near where I live (Wollaton) just because it's convenient really! Pines or Cannock would be awesome, I work in Burton so i'm not far from Cannock I think? Finish school at 2:55 so can escape whenever after then.

Forteh, I'm up for a ride whenever so let me know when you are free! I'm not fast still but i'm trying to build up my fitness levels, doing regular exercise now which is really helping me.

Well I've not ridden properly since September so I won't be quick yet! Riding to work at the moment so fitness is building again. Burton is not too far from the chase, a Sunday ride suits me best at the moment, once the lighter evenings are back then weekdays are possible, I finish work at 4:30 so can realistically get there for about 5:15.

Bikes been finished by orange, delivered to stif today. The soonest build date they have is the 19th :( forever waiting...

Whhhhaaaaaeeeetttttt? Tell them you want to collect it and smash her together yourself? Could be on it this weekend?

There's nothing internal going on with your Alpine so will be a nice easy job.