Phoenix Riders Company: Video Challenge. Update 23rd

Paperclip

PHOENIX RIDERS CO have given me 2x hoodie vouchers to give away for a bit of fun.

Some of you will have seen the 24tour video sponsored by phoenix from last year, This is to give you all a bit of a taste of the challenge book and have some fun filming set challenges.

Instruction's

1) Enter by emailing Entry's in email no longer in use!

2) You will receive a quick email back at some point over the weekend, This email will tell you the name of the rider you will be paired up with along with their email address and location. Also in the email you will be given 6 set moves or challenges (Each pair will be given the same set of tasks)

3) With your partner you will both have to decide who get's which three each and which one of you will put the clips together.

4) Each video has to be no more than 90 seconds long!

5) You will be given until Tuesday the 5th to film (That's two weekend's for those with job's, will also allow any slow communication via partners)

6) Each video should be uploaded to Vimeo or Youtube and a link emailed to us (Meaning we can post another topic easily)

7) Once filmed another topic will be made with a poll and each forum member will be given 2-3 votes to choose a winner.

This is all for fun it's not all about winning you could be paired up with a total stranger/opposite which just adds to the outcome, I'm hoping for some outrageous and random videos! :dance:

UPDATE:

All pairs have been selected and emailed their partner's. A challenge list will be emailed to you all at some point (Hopefully tomorrow night ready for the weekend) other pair's do not know who you are partnered with and to make it all the more fun let's keep it that way!

Pair's have been selected by each email sent to me in order given a number (1234....) I then wrote the emails and numbers onto the computer to give me a list of everyone. Picked out of a hat and emailed.

post-22185-0-03827400-1390506743_thumb.j

post-22185-0-85745000-1390506749.jpg

That hat happened to be a Phoenix one of which you should all have! (plug)

#PRCpairs is where its at on facebook! check it out/use it to get your social challenges OR help out the other riders looking for do-able move's

UPDATE: The first video came out this week as most of you hopefully have seen,

• I got asked regarding the time limit that was going to be made over due to one of the lines (APPARENTLY) Taking more time than they wanted! which is totally fine by me if you go slightly over fitting in a challenge that is COOL!

Please don't ask me if you can go over blaming your partner then putting a pointless intro and two other clips in the video BECAUSE THEN THAT MAKES YOU A DOUCHE!

​Please stick to the challenge's and rules to the best of your ability. ALSO NO BITCH FITS AND DELETING A VIDEO!

Edited by Seabasss
  • Like 4

I'm in :)

Sorry but my english is not perfect, just to be sure i understand it: We will be paired with other rider and we will receive 6 moves to do? Filming them in one video, 3 moves per rider? So we are in the same team?

Sorry but my english is not perfect, just to be sure i understand it: We will be paired with other rider and we will receive 6 moves to do? Filming them in one video, 3 moves per rider? So we are in the same team?

G, Yeah that's pretty much spot on, You will be emailed your partner's contact info in my reply so you can discuss with them what moves you might be best at and so on. :)

Tempting. I'm very shite though. Are you pairing up people who ride together, or completely random?

Random is Random.

hmm, very interested.

Good idea B)

Drop an email down!

I'm more interested to see what the moves are going to be. Lots of different riders from different styles and backgrounds... Are they going to be generic moves and open to interpretation, such as "must rotate 360 degrees over the course of the move" or very specific, like "a 360 bunny hop".

I'd like to be paired with someone with a beard.