New trials brand - B1k3

Perez

If by 'top' you mean 'top of the range' or anything like that, I don't think that'll be the case - in the 'launch' interview Bruno did he said that this is basically their affordable/cheap range of bikes, with Ozonys being the top of the range stuff. I don't think they'd suddenly switcheroo that.

yes I do, if the bars are in the same place reletive to the front axle then it doesn't matter what length the stem and how steep the steerer tube is the bike will still endo and backhop the same but a longer toptupe, steeper head angle and shorter stem would turn and pivot better.

I was hoping it was have a lower bb and not a chopper-esc headtube angle.

• Like 1

Bearing in mind some dudes appear to be running 165mm stems now as well, it seems weird to stick with mega slack head angles. Even if they were 'just' up to 72 or 73 you could presumably get away with a slightly less scaff-bar-esque stem?

Most comp frames these days have those sorts of angles. I'm sure you know this.

I take it you still think someone should bust out a steep head angled/short stemmed set up comp bike? I do!

Like the TMS Evo4 at 72.5 headangle. http://www.bikevision.org/pages/produits.php#

EVO4_26_COMPLET.jpeg

Edited by Rusevelt

• 3 weeks later...