TV, What's the best thing you've seen...

Tom Booth

Give an example why you don't like it other than it's 'padded out', of course there are some unrealistic aspects to it, but it's a drama. Would you prefer to see Walter do a 9 hour shift at the washing place to make it more realistic. What programmes do you like?

:D yep! What came on after it? If I recall it was either 999 with Michael Burke or Londons Burning?

http://youtu.be/QA4fXdxPelE

Shitttttttt that brings back memories!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm upto the last episode of series 3 of Breaking Bad (bloody nightshifts getting in the way) and I must admit I love how most of these suddenly get amazing at the end. Just when you least expect it Walt proves what an animal he is!

Think I'm gonna get me some razors and bic my head.... :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...

Strap yourself in mate it only gets better!

Breaking Bad is the only telly show I can think of that has genuinely impressed me, not that other shows don't entertain me, I've just never watched something that's changed my idea of what "epic" means in terms of TV or films.

Breaking Bad is the only telly show I can think of that has genuinely impressed me, not that other shows don't entertain me, I've just never watched something that's changed my idea of what "epic" means in terms of TV or films.

Same as, I thought "oh it can't be THAT good" but yeah I was in total awe of it, redefined what great TV is.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had almost given up on the Walking Dead but just saw 'the grove' from season 4 and it is by far the best TV episode I've seen in quite a while. It had the characters I had no interest in but ended up being one of darkest and complex episodes. It was a little like a ridiculously crazy episode of Scrupples, and i give the show a lot of credit for following through with what happens on an hour episode that was more depressing then entertaining.

Really demonstrated how all these hour tv shows can be of a better overall quality than movies with massive budgets.

• 2 months later...

Comedy cop show set in Brooklyns 99th precinct, it is literally the first comedy show I've seen in years that continues to be funny with each episode. I think I'm upto about episode 11 of 22 in the first season and haven't been disappointed once!

It's on Netflix if you want to give it a try.