TF Cannock Chase ride - Sunday 23rd March

forteh

Eurgh you weirdo :P lung buster at cannock ruins me ha

Assuming you mean the 1/3rd mile 1:10 hill on follow the dog, it's not too bad once you're used to it but the first few times it annihilated me! Faster to get up it on the intense than I ever was on the chameleon which shocked me.

I'm slow, as long as I get my occasional rests then I should be fine :P

If I'm riding with other people I stop at the start/end of each section to make sure people are ok and happy :)

Assuming you mean the 1/3rd mile 1:10 hill on follow the dog, it's not too bad once you're used to it but the first few times it annihilated me! Faster to get up it on the intense than I ever was on the chameleon which shocked me.

If I'm riding with other people I stop at the start/end of each section to make sure people are ok and happy :)

Nah that's not toooo horrific, there's a section called lung buster, it's the first section once you've crossed the road to monkey trail, it feels like that> /

Nah that's not toooo horrific, there's a section called lung buster, it's the first section once you've crossed the road to monkey trail, it feels like that> /

Ah yeah, I find that one really easy, the intense climbs like a mountain goat I swear :D

Coolies :)

What are people's skill levels like? I'll be doing the first couple of black sections on monkey, not so keen on rock gardens (not learnt to carry enough speed through them) so will probably go red route on the later monkey descents.

Just don't follow me down the black routes then :D

I love the second one on monkey, drops, slow technical rock gardens, fast narrow track and short sharp technical climbs, that said I also like the corresponding red route so it's swings and roundabouts!

Good stuff, it's a dark blue 53 plate 3 door focus with paint flaking off the rear bumper :D

It's a little drizzly here at the moment,might be an idea just to bring a water proof or at least some towels and dry clothes as well!