Rad Company Trailer

Ross McArthur

I'm remaining cautiously optimistic until I actually see it - I can't really believe a MTB video in this day and age could actually be good, but this looks like it might be. I'm sure they'll let it down somehow with mega long timelapses of nothing happening, roost multi-angles or just having extended sequences of people pedalling fast on flat.

• Like 1

I'm remaining cautiously optimistic until I actually see it - I can't really believe a MTB video in this day and age could actually be good, but this looks like it might be. I'm sure they'll let it down somehow with mega long timelapses of nothing happening, roost multi-angles or just having extended sequences of people pedalling fast on flat.

1:45 is awesome! Like Mark says, I hope this doesn't turn into modern art fag style bike film. If it's more like the Earthed style filming I'll be pleased.

I don't think it will. I think it will all be a bit "yeah bro" at worst but if you look at Semenuk's Life Behind Bars series they're not poncey with loads of slow-mo's. It's the opposite end of the scale..sometimes I can't really relate to it as it's all a bit macho and 'rad', but I think that'll make for a better video than the Roam/Where The Trail Ends approach.

That step up to manual down that white cliff type thing was SICK. Looking foward to that.

Yeah that was nuts. I wasn't sure if it was intentional as it looked like he needed to pull up at the last moment (then hung up his rear wheel)..but if that's his save……jesus! The manual around the berm was sweet as well.

Anyway you look at it those boys are absolutely flying.

• Like 1