Scottish Round 3 Killin 29th June

kevind

Entry Form here for downlaod. As usual please let me know you are riding, low entries last event and we need at least 12 to break even, so its up to you? This is the easiest venue of the year and is set in a stunning location, but keep an eye on the weather forecast as its unridable in the wet.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

2014killinentry -.doc

• 2 weeks later...

It is in the centre of the town on the rocks at the river. Cant miss it.

Weather still looking hit or miss. I will go and set up on Saturday and hopefully the light showers miss us. I will have entry and membership forms on the day. 9.30am sign on and 1030am start.

• Like 1

There is now 3 of us planning to head down for this event from Inverness.

We're not so keen on driving down in the morning though since we'll need to set off fairly early(3hr drive). So planning to stay there on the Sat night now.

Is there anyone else staying there on sat night? And if so are you going to be getting hotel organised etc or just pitching a tent in a park and seeing what happens?

Hi Iain, no problem need some experts as Aaron and Stuart and the beardy one are not coming. I believe Cal maybe giving expert a go as well

As far as camping I will be up Saturday and we camp up in the hills. If you turn up Saturday you can just join us or there is a campsite on the other side of Killin with facilities probably no midges.

Hi Iain, no problem need some experts as Aaron and Stuart and the beardy one are not coming. I believe Cal maybe giving expert a go as well

As far as camping I will be up Saturday and we camp up in the hills. If you turn up Saturday you can just join us or there is a campsite on the other side of Killin with facilities probably no midges.

Cool, just a thought though. I may pussy out when I see the size of the stuff :P

edit: and is it Okay If I bring entry on day?

Edited by trialsiain

Hi Iain.

I was going to tame all routes down a bit as Kirkliston was hard and Fort Bill was a British and harder again. Killin is just such a great venue for a fun trial. Everybody else enters on the day as well. Just as long as I know beforehand somebody is coming!

Hi Iain.

I was going to tame all routes down a bit as Kirkliston was hard and Fort Bill was a British and harder again. Killin is just such a great venue for a fun trial. Everybody else enters on the day as well. Just as long as I know beforehand somebody is coming!

Ok sounds good, Yea Its and amazing place to ride :)

Ok, One lad has now cancelled on it. So my self and Connor will probably be showing face. If you are all camping we may have to join in on that if that is ok?

Think Connor will be doing intermediate and I will be doing Expert.

OK will be up mid afternoon to mark out.