Big wheel bike videos

Tom Booth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MadManMike said:

That looks amazing. Reminds me of climbing Snowdon and wishing I had my bike with me.

I'm not sure I'd have made it up Snowdon with the bike though, to be fair.

Have you seen any of the pictures Bongo's stuck up on Facebook recently of his dawn jaunts up Snowdon? Very jealous!

• Like 1

Not sure this is the correct place to post the video but finished an edit from a recent trip to Bali, I took my enduro bike with me and joined 2 days riding some pretty nice trails there, not the most hardcore tracks but a lot of fun and a nice way to explore.

^ That looks epic. I'd love to take my bike somewhere and explore, not even to ride trails necessarily, just a good way to get around as you said.

I mostly don't trust putting it in a bag and it getting to the destination in one piece, otherwise I'd book it on my next flight.

2 hours ago, MadManMike said:

^ That looks epic. I'd love to take my bike somewhere and explore, not even to ride trails necessarily, just a good way to get around as you said.

I mostly don't trust putting it in a bag and it getting to the destination in one piece, otherwise I'd book it on my next flight.

Yer I was also a bit worried about taking the "big bike", I traveled a lot with my trials bike over the year but there's not too much that can go wrong with them and quick to set up, but with gears, shocks etc I know what you mean. You can also rent in a lot of places but it's quite expensive if you already own a bike :) I'm really enjoying going to different places with bikes. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2018 at 11:52 AM, Mark W said:

New promo video for the Bronson - nicely put together :)  Apparently if you've got surprisingly delicate sensibilities the drug references are upsetting, so be warned...

I quite want to know who you watched it with now...

Also, guys, it turns out we’re all really bad at riding bikes...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_vO84jH4is

I realise this loses its impact a little when I can’t temember how to embed a video...

Edited by Ben Swales
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...