Think Bikes - Corey's Inspired Story

CMC21

Liked the whole idea. you've got balls in your riding.

Looks like you could do with loosening up a little in your flow, but I guess that comes with time

When you do that 180 out of a fakie thing on the back wheel I get scared. I'm sure you could pick up doing it 'correctly' pretty quick as your other spins are fairly dialed.

• Like 1

Loved that well put together :)

Improved again Corey, leaps and bounds mate

Thanks guys!

Liked the whole idea. you've got balls in your riding.

Looks like you could do with loosening up a little in your flow, but I guess that comes with time

When you do that 180 out of a fakie thing on the back wheel I get scared. I'm sure you could pick up doing it 'correctly' pretty quick as your other spins are fairly dialed.

Thank you! Yeah I noticed some stiffness in some of the lines too :/ Half cabs will definitely be on the list of tricks to learn next!

Try taking the sting out of those spinning drops by focusing on landing on the back wheel first. The technique of landing two wheels is fine if you are carrying a bit of speed forwards (not down).

Liking the look of the Skye with the white rims and blue stem. Post a few pics of it up on here!

• Like 1

Nice 1 Corey really liked that. Just one thing in the vid you said you been riding for 3 years but you got the bike a month after Danny's 2009 video, nothing really just thought I'd point it out.

Thanks. Noo, a month after I discovered dannys video; not a month after it was first released

Try taking the sting out of those spinning drops by focusing on landing on the back wheel first. The technique of landing two wheels is fine if you are carrying a bit of speed forwards (not down).

Liking the look of the Skye with the white rims and blue stem. Post a few pics of it up on here!

Thanks for the tip! I'll try landing on the back wheel more for slow drops. I'll post some pics soon!

• 2 weeks later...

this is one of the few videos, that I watch and ask myself "why I am not riding my bike?"

Loved it!

Cool video :D Great riding man (Y)

Awesome vid! inspiring stuff! You're pulling some stylish, big + ballsy moves especially considering you've only been at it 3 years! Really enjoyed watching. Cool that you're hooked up with Think Bikes too!

Thanks guys :D Appreciate the comments!

Three years of riding only????

yeah! if you don't believe me, here's my first video ever.. lol