Spare clips

Culshaw95

Nice clips.

That's not a bail though, that's a mother fungling stack! A bail is jumping away/avoiding the issue haha :P

Also what are you filming on? Please don't take this in a bad way but I don't know whether it's the faded colours or the frame rate but it depresses me to f**k! It reminds me of being stuck in an awful nightmare I can't escape :S haha

Nice clips.

That's not a bail though, that's a mother fungling stack! A bail is jumping away/avoiding the issue haha :P

Also what are you filming on? Please don't take this in a bad way but I don't know whether it's the faded colours or the frame rate but it depresses me to f**k! It reminds me of being stuck in an awful nightmare I can't escape :S haha

0:00 to 0:50 were on a iPhone then from then up to 1:42 was filmed on a HTC Mozart and the rest were filmed on a vivitar dvr785. I edited these on youtube so that might be why haha :L i've been meaning to get proper software on my laptop now I have a semi decent camera. All my old clips werent really worth editing properly due to being lower than 480p and didnt fill up the whole screen like the HTC clips. Edit: Just had a little play with the features youtube had to offer. Not a lot there but there will be a bit more coulor to it soon when it finishes

I suddenly feel a lot happier that I bought a beefy chain now.

Good progression dude.

I use to have a beefy chain but it done more damage than that i'll say that :L that surprising was the longest lasting chain i've had that was snapped in the video. Cheers man :)

Edited by Culshaw95

That chain snap is awful! My bottom bracket snapped on a move today and it's a pretty horrendous feeling falling down without warning.

+35 frame.... You should learn tap's!

It wasn't too pleasant I must say and i cant say i've ever snapped a bottom bracket I bet it feels horrible when it happens. I never really got the hang of taps as I'm always able to get up fairly high things without them. I just thought I need to mix things up more as a lot of my past videos is just to rear moves