TRA and a camera

TRA

Well , its biketrials, not ballet or figure skating . Besides my 180s is less random then your 180s down curbs , curbs , wtf. :P

But thats ok , i know what to improve on and i also know i cant please anyone. And when im pushing myself i just have to forget about beeing smooth at times.

Working on it =) been off the bike for 7 months so im quite sketchy at the moment.

As much as I love watching you going huge TRA, the "lines" you do just don't tickle my fancy. The random 180 gaps with loads of correction and set up hops just don't make for good watching.

• Like 2

Haha , i actually searched youtube for a video =p

i saw "GETcreative with Ross McArthur", actually a decent movie, but i would have liked to seen atleast 2-3 bigger moves to kick it up a notch.

quite surprised about the 290 views only .

Ooosh, bitch got owned!

I'm actually quite flattered TRA knows I do 180s on curbs/kerbs.

• Like 1

I like your riding and I think this video is next level but having just a few smoother lines in this video would have made it that bit more up on the style points. I agree seeing you push yourself means that you can't land everything smooth as silk but just seeing a few more stylish lines would work great.

I can't say that ruined the video though because every line was killer

Haha , i actually searched youtube for a video =p

i saw "GETcreative with Ross McArthur", actually a decent movie, but i would have liked to seen atleast 2-3 bigger moves to kick it up a notch.

quite surprised about the 290 views only .

Ok, yea fair point.

It was originally released on vimeo for the competition so maybe has more views on there. I'd rather the few people who view it enjoy it, than it be viewed by thousands who don't ;)

Well , its biketrials, not ballet or figure skating . Besides my 180s is less random then your 180s down curbs , curbs , wtf. :P

But thats ok , i know what to improve on and i also know i cant please anyone. And when im pushing myself i just have to forget about beeing smooth at times.

Working on it =) been off the bike for 7 months so im quite sketchy at the moment.

I actually like to see those correction hops, gives a feeling that you'll do something ridiculously massive instead of just trying to "dance" on the bike.

I do agree with ross on the correction hops

Thomas, your riding is obviously ridiculous size wise.

I also love that you try crazy lines/moves and that you put so much effort in the filming/photography/editing.

But IMO those little hops shows that even though you go stupidly big, you ve been away from your bike for quite a while.(as u mentioned yourself)

you're no Ali C but yeah your riding could benefit a slightly steadier approach if I may suggest.

Hope your not mad at me for mentioning it. Please don't murder me with your bare hands

that was still very enjoyable

I m so glad your still pushing yourself that hard

Very inspirational.

IM hugely offended by this , and next time i see you, i will r**e you.

No .. wait, im a nice down to earth guy , haha .

Im am not offended and all the points are solid . I will try to do these simpler and smoother lines in my next video =)

I have just started working on another video and will work on my flaws in next one, spend more time doing it :)

My biggest issue so far has been to figure out when 180`s and tire taps arent "random" , my only thought on this case is , if im gonna do them, might as well go big on them.

But the biggest "doh" there is is that some of the most impressive things for some, was the footjam whip(is that even the name of it?) i did in the video , which i basically put in more as a joke as anything else. Haha , making biketrials

look impressive to people who doesnt know, is sooo hard.

I do agree with ross on the correction hops

Thomas, your riding is obviously ridiculous size wise.

I also love that you try crazy lines/moves and that you put so much effort in the filming/photography/editing.

But IMO those little hops shows that even though you go stupidly big, you ve been away from your bike for quite a while.(as u mentioned yourself)

you're no Ali C but yeah your riding could benefit a slightly steadier approach if I may suggest.

Hope your not mad at me for mentioning it. Please don't murder me with your bare hands

that was still very enjoyable

I m so glad your still pushing yourself that hard

Very inspirational.

• Like 1