Greetings! A few questions...

Herbertlemon102

Hello! Despite not being new to trials, it's taken me an awfully long time to find this... No idea how it took me so long, this website is a haven for all things trials. I was wondering, is what I've heard true? Have tryall/koxx gone out of business? On a second note, anyone have any tryall stiky lites they want to sell me? Also, what's the weight difference between a 19" drilled rim and a 20" drilled rim? With all the world pros using the front wheel more than ever, I thought they'll start using 19" on the front too... But there's obviously a reason why you don't have a beefy-ass tyre on the front.

1- Have tryall/koxx gone out of business?

2- What's the weight difference between a 19" drilled rim and a 20" drilled rim?

3- With all the world pros using the front wheel more than ever, I thought they'll start using 19" on the front too... But there's obviously a reason why you don't have a beefy-ass tyre on the front.

1 - Yes, now trading under the awful name Hashtagg

2 - 19" wheels use a smaller rim and bigger tyre

3 - No, despite more emphasis on doing moves 'to front' riders never actually jump off the front wheel so having a 19" front wheel would be no benefit and would weigh more

Sorry, I should've made question 2 more clear, I was wondering the weight difference between the 2 rim sizes. I ride a mod, I do know enough :P they're hashtagg? But I loved the clean graphics of the tryall... Better buy all the parts before they run out

1 - Yes, now trading under the awful name Hashtagg

2 - 19" wheels use a smaller rim and bigger tyre

3 - No, despite more emphasis on doing moves 'to front' riders never actually jump off the front wheel so having a 19" front wheel would be no benefit and would weigh more

Edited by Herbertlemon102

19 VS 20 rim weight around the same ( Echo sL Red 19" 399 gr, 20" 375 gr, according tarty) but the tyres are like 500g heavier ( Eagle claw front vs back) and I am not even sure if you could ride a rim brake up front... so it is an interesting stuff, might worth a try, but not too popular