Any tarty bikes employees around?

peggysue

Adam's away today (assuming I read Facebook correctly), and I don't think Stan/Flipp/Gav/Cap are likely to be around. Is it about whether something's going to be delivered or not? If so - if it's 1st Class and you've had a Dispatch e-mail it might be but won't be guaranteed. If it was on Interlink and you've had a dispatch e-mail, unless you paid for the Saturday delivery it won't be. However, you should have had an e-mail/text with a consignment number in it - you can sometimes pick up your parcel on the Saturday morning from the delivery depot. I think most depots tend to close at around 6pm so you wouldn't be able to check now, but you could always give them a call early tomorrow morning and ask if it'd be OK to do it. They're usually open to do Saturday deliveries which are all done by noon generally, so it'd need to be early early :P

Yeah I put an order for some parts this morning with flipp and I'm supposed to be picking it up from the depot tomorrow morning. I was expecting a call back as flipp said I would need something, a number? I tried calling but just missed there shutting time. I have no idea whether or not to go to the depot in the morning as unsure if it would be there. I haven't had any emails but it's all paid for.. It's just that it means I can ride this weekend that's all. If not then I wouldn't be able to. Cheers mate

Ah, right - you could maybe wing it and try calling the depot in the morning with the delivery name/postcode, although usually they would need the consignment number for it to find it more easily. I assume you haven't had any texts from Interlink?